Rather be in our position than the Redskins?

AllDayADay

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
If you want to believe that Gailey is bringing the Greatest Show on Turf to Buffalo, I'm not going to stop you. :wallbash:

You can create some razzle dazzle with the run as well as with the pass,

The greatest show on turf thing is more descriptive of what Fairchild tried to do here in Buffalo,

Tried, and failed miserably...

Last years Redskins looks like this years Bills in the preseason.

Very lackluster and they had trouble scoring.

The difference is the Redskins have a we want to win now attitude where the Bills have a we want to win someday attitude.

Other teams feel that they can totally turn it around in a year. Where the Bills feel that it will take at least 3 years.

This was the first preseason game under a new system for the Bills. Just as the Redskins. The difference is talent, on the field as well as coaching talent. Don't fool yourself the 3 lineman, Poz and Kelsay are not difference makers, they are very mediocre at best. But the Redskins had defensive starters playing into the 3rd ie Riley, Haynesworth.

I expect the Bills to show better but I also think the fact that Chan figures he can get TE to be a big league QB puts the Bills exactly where they were last year this time. The Redskins knew that they had to get rid of Campbell if they wanted to win so they got McNabb and Grossman both looked better than any Bills QB. Both have taken teams to the superbowl.

While the Bills have been complacent on QB talent.

I feel the Bills will eventually field a better team but it doesn't seem like the urgency is there.

The Redskins are in a better position if winning is the goal.

You lost me when you said Poz and Wood were very mediore at best. Those two may not be great players at this point, but they are far from very mediocre. Very Irresponsible comment, in my opinion, which makes your entire post not worth reading.