While we were watching the game...I was busy getting

bump

Did a lot of you guys miss this or are people convinced OC is a fake?

I found this intriguing and it fits with the facts that we have heard (Jimbo says money is not the issue). 'd love to hear from people concerning what they think about this posting - if this is accurate it is really pretty encouraging news.

Does anyone know this poster? Sounds legit to me.

hope so. :thumbdown:

Sounds legit to me, but I think the second poster misinterpreted it. Sounded to me like Ralph is still going to hold on to the team through the rest of his (hopefully long) life, but that then there is some kind of arrangement in the will or simply a syndicate in place ready to make a very very serious offer.

I would love this.

Didn't see anything in that post, though, that indicated a change of mind on the part of Ralph in terms of what he will do with the team while he's living.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC seems like a decent guy, but I take any kind of third-person stories with a grain of salt.

Exactly right, Joe, exactly right. Seems believable, but ...

Even assuming our poster is being completely truthful, there's nothing to show the car czar is. Or to show that the car czar is not being misled in some way. Probably more "all but done" deals have fallen though than have gone through.

I would have guessed Duane Paddock. He's very close to Kelly.

:thumbdown:

As for is JK really heading something up? He knows how serious the fans are about the team, and

hope he wouldn't open his mouth about team ownership unless he really did know something. My

guess is he is trying, And we'll find out later.

My question is, is Ralph motivated to not let the team stay in Buffalo due to his legacy? Does he want

another Buffalo owner to actually turn this franchise around, and maybe actually win a Super Bowl?

I would have guessed Duane Paddock. He's very close to Kelly.

I thought of Paddock first but coudn't think of a connection with team. He makes the most sense to me.

I'm sure some people would question that any local guy would have that kind of scratch to pulll this off but You would be alamed to see exactly what Paddock, Basil and West Herr actually do. Paddock is alway firght for # 1 dealer in the country somehow. And a guy like Billy Fuccilo is no local guy, he has many dealerships in many places.

Thanks for the info. I've been thinking that something is up lately because of how quiet Kelly has been and even Ralph. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of the transfer/sale of the Buffalo Bills to Jim Kelly's group (I'm going to guess that Tom Golisano and/or Bob Rich and/or Jeremy Jacobs and/or Donald Trump are involved). I wonder if this deal that they are working on is for minority ownership so they can start out with a little piece of the Bills, while Ralph still controls the team...making it much easier for them to buy the rest when Ralph passes....

I wouldn't trust this guy...I think he has more bankrupcies than Greece.

I have heard from a very reliable source that Kelly's "guy" is very real, but does not live in Buffalo at all. Kelly would surely be a broker/front man in any deal, and it's highly likely that there are several if not many members of an investment group involved. It could include the car czar, but I'm pretty sure Kelly's guy is not one of the usual suspects and isn't a Buffalo car czar.

That said, the two dudes could easily be part of the same group, and the car guy is playing up his end a little.

And who that "guy" is is the most important part of this discussion. How much money does he have? How did he make that money? What kind of sports fan is he?

Somewhere someone has to have seen Kelly and this guy together. Have any really big money people played in one of his golf events? Big money donated to Hunter's Hope? Has Kelly been seen at a big money event out of WNY?

I can't believe I just wasted a minute of my life reading this post. "I know a guy who knows jack shat about nothing and he told me JK is going to buy the team and put all the miserable souls in Buffalo hearts at ease". I'm sure this person is quite knowledgabke on estate planning and the tax ramifications of the sale of a mutlimillion dollar asset. I'm sure this person has access to a 90 y/o man's inner thoughts.

I truly hope it aint so, but this is it folks. This is the last year of the Bills in Buffalo. 2-14 is how they are going to go out. There will be a lockout next year. There won't even be scab teams. The new CBA is likely to be domintaed by teams like NE, Dallas, and Washington and will further squeeze out the small markets. Even if RW is alive they still may not be here in 2012.

Dude don't let facts get in the way of the fantasy land these people are living in....

Please stop. The CBA will NOT be "dominated" by 3 owners. Or 5 owners. Or even 10 owners. It takes 3/4 of the owners (24) to approve a new CBA. And I'll bet this time they take more than 45 minutes to read the new CBA, so as not to get duped again.