Saved $300+ and my TV

Cancelled the NFL Ticket therefore saving $300 plus.

Since I will not be watching the Bills play (I did last night...sigh), I will not throw stuff at the TV therefore saving my TV for important shows...like NCIS, Band of Brothers, The Pacific etc.

And as a bonus, I am sure I saved my marrage and kept the dog from many "I'm outta here" runs as I scream at interceptions, fumbles, missed tackles, 3rd and 10 nine yard catches etc.

Plus, think about the health issues. How many Bills fans have heart attacks as they watch the Bumbling Bills play a wooful game while making $millions.

The extra money and health saved not eating fatty wings just because the Buffalo Bills are playing. A porterhouse is much better and more gusto for the buck.

My earlier comment still rings true: "The Bills went 2-14 during the Super Bowl years in pre-season. They now have the team to duplicate that record in the regular season. Talk about Deja-Vu."

Since I will not be watching the Bills play (I did last night...sigh), I will not throw stuff at the TV therefore saving my TV for important shows...like NCIS, Band of Brothers, The Pacific etc.

And as a bonus, I am sure I saved my marrage and kept the dog from many "I'm outta here" runs as I scream at interceptions, fumbles, missed tackles, 3rd and 10 nine yard catches etc.

Plus, think about the health issues. How many Bills fans have heart attacks as they watch the Bumbling Bills play a wooful game while making $millions.

The extra money and health saved not eating fatty wings just because the Buffalo Bills are playing. A porterhouse is much better and more gusto for the buck.

My earlier comment still rings true: "The Bills went 2-14 during the Super Bowl years in pre-season. They now have the team to duplicate that record in the regular season. Talk about Deja-Vu."

Think how much more you could save if you cancelled your internet service!

Just a thought.

So you will not be posting anymore because you are not going to watch this season? I watch the Bills, don't have health issues, heart attacks and any money I would save would not make such a big difference in my life.

I knew I'd get a bunch of homer, "bills all the way", wayward and delerious posters with nothing else to do but hope "this is the year" . You have a better chance of getting laid by Kate Hudson.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA nice try suckers. wait till they move to Toronto.

How can I laugh at you suckers if I dump my internet. You homers are too easy.

Dull fan...hell, the bills can't even beat the fishies.

Flush twice, it's a long way to myjami.

If the bills do better than 2-14 it's because the other teams did not show up for the games.

My best guess is the 1st string will pass the 3 points in 13 series (their total outcome in last years pre-season) in the regular season. I'll bet they set a record for number of punts.

You'se guyz are idiots for wasting your money and time on the bills...just like the jagheads in Jacksonville...or even the fishheads in myjami. You'd be better off trying to remember the names of your wife & kids while spending tiome with them.

See anything positive about last nights game? (besides a positive bills whooping)

Only one thing...the Wash. cheerleaders are cute.

Much cuter than your sour face at the end of each game this season.

I knew I'd get a bunch of homer, "bills all the way", wayward and delerious posters with nothing else to do but hope "this is the year" . You have a better chance of getting laid by Kate Hudson.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA nice try suckers. wait till they move to Toronto.

How can I laugh at you suckers if I dump my internet. You homers are too easy.

Dull fan...hell, the bills can't even beat the fishies.

Flush twice, it's a long way to myjami.

If the bills do better than 2-14 it's because the other teams did not show up for the games.

My best guess is the 1st string will pass the 3 points in 13 series (their total outcome in last years pre-season) in the regular season. I'll bet they set a record for number of punts.

You'se guyz are idiots for wasting your money and time on the bills...just like the jagheads in Jacksonville...or even the fishheads in myjami. You'd be better off trying to remember the names of your wife & kids while spending tiome with them.

See anything positive about last nights game? (besides a positive bills whooping)

Only one thing...the Wash. cheerleaders are cute.

Much cuter than your sour face at the end of each game this season.

Several things here: you seem to be a troll, taunting people while they're down is very low and your paragraph structure needs work big time.

Several things here: you seem to be a troll, taunting people while they're down is very low and your paragraph structure needs work big time.

And that's all you can muster up. You have a long season ahead of you.

By the way Troll-Master, I was a Bills fan before your daddy popped the little one to your mother.

50 years of this crap with only 6 good ones (ok...3 in the AFL) makes one very leary of One Bills Drive and what those meatheads try to do...and fail most of the time.

With the Bills showing a possible 2-14 record, no QB, games played in Toronto, an owner who gives a crap about Buffalo and the Bill after he passes...Bozobama ruining our country (which you New Yorkers voted for) while bowing to the ragheads and you're worried about my "paragraph structure"???

You are definately in for a loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnng season.

Good luck!!!

shut the hell up with that troll crap.

are you reading his posts? they are hilarious.

about the grammar. who gives a crap.

Well it's just too damn easy comrade. I mean, taunting people while they're down? The Bills have been down for a decade. It's not low. It's just the way it is. Get a better team if you don't want to hear it.

Until then, homer it up baby and we'll be here to laugh our asses off at you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's just too damn easy comrade. I mean, taunting people while they're down? The Bills have been down for a decade. It's not low. It's just the way it is. Get a better team if you don't want to hear it.

Until then, homer it up baby and we'll be here to laugh our asses off at you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't mind. We love the Bills, and probably always will. If you don't, well, that's up to you. Maybe we don't need the money we spend on following the team, and reasonable people don't get aneurysms over football games anyway.

My question to you would be: What shortcoming in your life are you (and Corky there) trying to make up for? You could just buy a BMW instead of posting this sort of crap.

We don't mind. We love the Bills, and probably always will. If you don't, well, that's up to you. Maybe we don't need the money we spend on following the team, and reasonable people don't get aneurysms over football games anyway.

My question to you would be: What shortcoming in your life are you (and Corky there) trying to make up for? You could just buy a BMW instead of posting this sort of crap.

making fun of bills fans is better than the convertible bmw and hair peace.

Well, since you responded to 'crap' allow me to retort with more crap.

I too am a fan of the Bills, and probably always will. But I don't do drugs and therefore, I don't live in an alternate universe like so many of you do. I guess that leads me to ask about your blatant drug use. It's the only conclusion I can draw to the rampant homerism.

Or maybe all of you gather in the parking lot of RWS and perform Tai Chi every Sunday morning. Maybe that's it! You've connected with your inner soul where 10 years of epic fail just rolls off you like racial slurs roll off Mel Gibson's tounge!

Maybe eastern philosophy has the answers in regards to the Bills. Divorce yourself from the suffering. They are what they are. Just accept it. No one wins or loses. When the Bills lose, they really win.

Well, since you responded to 'crap' allow me to retort with more crap.

I too am a fan of the Bills, and probably always will. But I don't do drugs and therefore, I don't live in an alternate universe like so many of you do. I guess that leads me to ask about your blatant drug use. It's the only conclusion I can draw to the rampant homerism.

Or maybe all of you gather in the parking lot of RWS and perform Tai Chi every Sunday morning. Maybe that's it! You've connected with your inner soul where 10 years of epic fail just rolls off you like racial slurs roll off Mel Gibson's tounge!

Maybe eastern philosophy has the answers in regards to the Bills. Divorce yourself from the suffering. They are what they are. Just accept it. No one wins or loses. When the Bills lose, they really win.

I think here (the bolded) is where you get most people here wrong. Every Bills fan I know doesn't take a Bills loss to heart and let it destroy their day/week. It's more like, "Well dammit, the Bills lost again. It'd be nice if they had won. I enjoy it when they win." Then normal people think about what's going on at work the next day.

Also: what alternate universe are you speaking of? Did you mention it before? I missed it.