Sorry- no faith in Trent whatsoever

zow2

Guest dog14787
All you do is make excuses for Trent..."I don't think Trent played horrible?!?!" Well said!

Trent Edwards was decisive at times considering he had zero time to throw as usual.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Deja vu?

Before the first preseason game, Trent says all the right things "oh, I've learned so much from last season, I'm ready to work hard, I've got to win the job, we have a long ways to go but I'm very confident...blah...blah..blah"

After immediately getting dismantled he starts going "Bad game, we have to get better..and most famously....we're going to have to watch the tape".

Dude! Its not the tape, I promise. Some of these vets must be having nightmares of last year.

Sounds pretty gross. I have to say. at least no major injuries on defense.

Deja vu?

Before the first preseason game, Trent says all the right things "oh, I've learned so much from last season, I'm ready to work hard, I've got to win the job, we have a long ways to go but I'm very confident...blah...blah..blah"

After immediately getting dismantled he starts going "Bad game, we have to get better..and most famously....we're going to have to watch the tape".

Dude! Its not the tape, I promise. Some of these vets must be having nightmares of last year.

Sounds pretty gross. I have to say. at least no major injuries on defense.

TrINT is really hard to root for.

Is there any Trent fanbois, or fanbase, anymore?

What are they going to say, he comes back from concussions really good?

Freakin' A!!! You can't go 10 passes without throwing a pick deep in your own end?

:censored:

im pulling for the guy. Im sorry trent looked better the fitzy out there, especially because he was going against there first D instead of their 3rd like fitzy. I cant see how people want fitzy in instead of trent. Fitzy looks horrible!!!

It'll be curious to see if the depth-chart changes now. I get the impression that Trent practices very well but, at least since his concussion, doesn't play that well in actual game situations. I will say that it looks like Chan has been working with him a bit. He doesn't look as scared in the pocket and his delivery looks better (so did Fitz', for that matter). But I will be very interested to see Brohm play. I suspect he'll get a nice, long look in the next game.

Guest dog14787
True to form Dog.

he had more than enough time on the pick...but I'm sure that was the WR's fault....what are going to say when he's out of the NFL?

Then who are you going to piss and moan about when he's gone

Guest dog14787
So your attitude is, "Support the turd?"

He sucks. But look on the bright side, so does his competition!

My attitude is to try not to take my frustrations out on another Bills fan in the realization that it is only the first preseason game.

My attitude is to try not to take my frustrations out on another Bills fan in the realization that it is only the first preseason game.

Look. There's no reason for us to start eating our own here. Dog say what we all saw....a sub-par performance from a QB who would tell anyone who would listen that he is better this year under the new coaching staff. Obviously, after one game he's not. If his past is any indication of his future, he will not get better. In fact, he'll probably get worse as he's shown that his play deteriorates with a lack in self-confidence.

It's going to be a looooong year. At this stage, we know this team sucks, at least as fans let's stick together, ok?

I can respect that you stick to your convictions. Unfortunately, it's like that Baghdad Bob Iraqi spokesman saying the Americans are being defeated as Abrams tanks are rolling on through in the background. I just want to see competent competitive football out of the Bills. I just don't see Trent possessing the ability to deliver even average NFL caliber play.

Guest dog14787
Am I taking out my frustration on you? By stating the obvious? You're a little too sensitive dog. Sorry that your feelings are hurt bud. :wallbash:

Why needle me about our starting QB, and don't worry, my feelings aren't hurt, :censored:

Guest dog14787
Look. There's no reason for us to start eating our own here. Dog say what we all saw....a sub-par performance from a QB who would tell anyone who would listen that he is better this year under the new coaching staff. Obviously, after one game he's not. If his past is any indication of his future, he will not get better. In fact, he'll probably get worse as he's shown that his play deteriorates with a lack in self-confidence.

It's going to be a looooong year. At this stage, we know this team sucks, at least as fans let's stick together, ok?

Look at what Heels, I'm not the one trying to start something...

The first drive was nice. But as usual, we get close to end zone and we get a 5 yard pass to ML on 3rd and 10 or whatever it was. Was it just me, or did he looked scared when they lined up for that 4th and inches. It was obvious to everyone he wasn't going to run a play. That's leadership for ya.If you're gonna pull that pansy-a$$ move, you've got to at least sell it a little bit.

Say what you want about Fitz, but he did engineer an 85 yard drive. True he benefited from a nice run. But he completed several nice passes. The TD was extremely nice. He was pressured. Rolled out. didn't panic, and found him man for a TD pass. Nice work. he also didn't throw a pick.

Look at what Heels, I'm not the one trying to start something...

I was referring to the the game we just all watched as the "what". I'm saying we don't need to be infighting because deep down, we all know this team will be lucky to eek out 3 wins.

The first drive was nice. But as usual, we get close to end zone and we get a 5 yard pass to ML on 3rd and 10 or whatever it was. Was it just me, or did he looked scared when they lined up for that 4th and inches. It was obvious to everyone he wasn't going to run a play. That's leadership for ya.If you're gonna pull that pansy-a$$ move, you've got to at least sell it a little bit.

Say what you want about Fitz, but he did engineer an 85 yard drive. True he benefited from a nice run. But he completed several nice passes. The TD was extremely nice. He was pressured. Rolled out. didn't panic, and found him man for a TD pass. Nice work. he also didn't throw a pick.

The problem is for every nice throw he made he also made 3, 4 or 5 awful passes too including several just into the ground on short passes. One was one of the worst passes I have ever seen on 1st and 10 deep in our territory to start a drive. It looked like he threw a water balloon and the water ballon had broke in his hand. Thats how bad it was and it was a short pass to the flat.

Guest dog14787
I was referring to the the game we just all watched as the "what". I'm saying we don't need to be infighting because deep down, we all know this team will be lucky to eek out 3 wins.

Well don't comment to me about the infighting when I'm not in on it alright, I'm allowed to express my opinions and If someone doesn't agree with me that's their problem not mine.