Skoobydum

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how this is going to be all about the Redskins

hey guys, there is another team playing in this game

I was thinking that, too, but I guess this is the Redskins' team broadcast. So it's understandable. I wish we could switch to the Bills broadcast team instead. :thumbsup:

Remember to join the chat room! Either use IRC or click the "Chat Room" link at the top of the page, undre the search box! :nana:

"Yes.

It's a lot of fun.

O wow

Oh sh*t.

Did you see that!

No, what happened?

That guy will be cut.

Lousy call.

I spilled my beer.

Nice run!

Another punt!"

etc.

Chat rooms... plumbing the depths, one millimeter at a time. :thumbsup:

Anyone in the Syracuse or Liverpool area not seeing the game on 5?

I have Time Warner without a digital box, the co-ax is just plugged directly to my TV.

The channel that scrolls whats on is showing Bills game on WTVH 5, just like all posts on here have been saying all day, but I am seeing Jeopardy right now?!

:thumbsup::nana:

I have Time Warner without a digital box, the co-ax is just plugged directly to my TV.

The channel that scrolls whats on is showing Bills game on WTVH 5, just like all posts on here have been saying all day, but I am seeing Jeopardy right now?!

Same here...supposed to be the game per the guide....but jeopardy is on instead.

I'm in Liverpool, and it says it's supposed to be the Bills game but instead it's Jeopardy. I'm pretty pissed right now

Game on CBS here in Bingo.....but had no audio...until just a minute ago.

Working OK now