Free 9" x 12" Bills print of your choice

Assquatch

Just a quick look through at what's available, I'm unimpressed.

Then take more than a quick look.

Last year, I used that site (and a freebie code) to get a photo of Poz absolutely DESTROYING Matt Schaub. A month later, Poz was in town for an in-store appearance. For a grand total of a few bucks (for shipping), it's a damn fine photo to hang on the wall.

edit: THIS is the site I used last year. Same company (replayphotos), but a different web page. Hopefully the coupon will work on this. Ten pages of photos: http://www.replayphotos.com/nflphotostore/...LL__0001012.cfm

how sad is it that there isn't a single player on this current team that I would want a FREE photo of?

I chose the helmets...

Agreed.....I wanted a Kyle Williams but instead they gave me Donovan Woods, Donald Jones, and Garrison Sanborn :w00t:

how sad is it that there isn't a single player on this current team that I would want a FREE photo of?

I chose the helmets...

I went with a nighttime aerial shot of The Ralph. If Spiller had a couple of years behind him (and had some wuality action shots to choose) I'd pick him. But I agree, I have no desire to get a player from the current team.

I signed up, but can't figure out how to get the free one. Help.

If you signed up with e-mail, they sent a reply with the code in the message. "Your coupon code for $29.95 is ____________"

Click on the link at the bottom of the message: http://www.replayphotos.com/buffalobillsph.../?dC=SOU4JCZ23K

Shop for your picture of choice (9x12) and add your code at checkout.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the heads up!

I ended up getting the generic snow shot but figured I cant go wrong with that. Players come and go, but fans stay forever. Plus I think it epitomizes Buffalo and the Bills fans within it; tough, blue-collar, weather tolerators!