Crazy street fight in Boston, MA

LongLiveRalph

Liquored up tough guys harrassing private citizens. Until one private citizen gets out of his car with an aluminum bat. This is great. The dudes are an embarrassment. I hesitate to even mention the alcohol, because these guys appear to be a$$holes 24/7 with or without the booze.

http://deadspin.com/5609505/bat+wielding-v...n-troublemakers

Liquored up tough guys harrassing private citizens. Until one private citizen gets out of his car with an aluminum bat. This is great. The dudes are an embarrassment. I hesitate to even mention the alcohol, because these guys appear to be a$$holes 24/7 with or without the booze.

http://deadspin.com/5609505/bat+wielding-v...n-troublemakers

Here's another one - punks break into Ohio home, pistol whips the homeowner, who then gets his rifle and sends one of 'em off to see Jesus, and the other one is in bad shape in our local taxpayer hospital:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20100...ed-at-war-zone-

I have done much traveling in my life and the biggest punks I have ever seen have been in Boston. I love that city, and 90% of the people are great, but I have run into many douche bags there. I have seen groups of Boston punks acting like those douche bags in the video. An ex girlfriend of mine talked me out of beating a few up once. I was driving a convertible leaving Fenway and there was a girl struggling pushing her wheel chair through the post game mob of people. Some douche's started taunting her "hurry the !@#$ up handiwomen" "you will go faster when we toss you" etc. Absolutely disgusting. We were yelling "leave her alone!" and they were egging me to get out of the car. I was tempted but the girl begged me not too. At least we took the heat off the poor girl in the wheel chair. And we were the only ones in the big crowd defending her. I have seen similar scenes in Boston a few times

I have done much traveling in my life and the biggest punks I have ever seen have been in Boston. I love that city, and 90% of the people are great, but I have run into many douche bags there. I have seen groups of Boston punks acting like those douche bags in the video. An ex girlfriend of mine talked me out of beating a few up once. I was driving a convertible leaving Fenway and there was a girl struggling pushing her wheel chair through the post game mob of people. Some douche's started taunting her "hurry the !@#$ up handiwomen" "you will go faster when we toss you" etc. Absolutely disgusting. We were yelling "leave her alone!" and they were egging me to get out of the car. I was tempted but the girl begged me not too. At least we took the heat off the poor girl in the wheel chair. And we were the only ones in the big crowd defending her. I have seen similar scenes in Boston a few times

Lived there for many years. The place sucks.

Nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure....

I have done much traveling in my life and the biggest punks I have ever seen have been in Boston. I love that city, and 90% of the people are great, but I have run into many douche bags there. I have seen groups of punks acting like those douche bags in the video. An ex girlfriend of mine talked me out of beating a few up once. I was driving a convertible leaving Fenway and there was a girl struggling pushing her wheel chair through the post game mob of people. Some douche's started taunting her "hurry the !@#$ up handiwomen" "you will go faster when we toss you" etc. Absolutely disgusting. I was yelling "leave her alone!" and they were egging me to get out of the car. I was tempted but the girl begged me not too. At least I took the heat off the poor girl in the wheel chair. And I was the only one in the big crowd defending her. I have seen similar scenes in Boston a few times

Wow. In these parts, those punks would have been slapped senseless by the crowd. And when it hit grand jury proceedings, the empaneled citizens would decline charges against the folks who flattened those jerks.

Same here man. There's problems and douches everywhere, but I've never seen dudes going out of their way looking for trouble like the drunk Boston tuff guy does. Much like this video or like the example you mention above, it's often unprovoked, unneccessary, and ridiculous. I have a close friend who has trouble with his booze and can get unruly at times. It takes the group to cool him down, sometimes without success. It's downright embarrassing. But apparently in Boston, it's a badge of honor to be a violent drunk (*^*&%^$^#with your buddies.

Nowadays, what starts with the drunk tough guy routine can end in gun shots very quickly. I can't imagine it's funny stuff when a douche who's kicking cars "just because," ends up getting his best friend shot.

This is why I support the 2nd Amendment rights.

I have recent memory of several local incidents where a citizen used deadly force to save his or his family's life.

A clown that pointed a gun at a convenience clerk, then hit him hard in the head

with a canned good. Clerk came up off the floor with a .357 revolver and killed the perp.

Two punks charged into a local bar to steal, and hit an old patron with a pistol barrel. Old guy grabbed it and splattered one set of brains and hit the other in the chest.

A fellow who had a concealed carry permit came out to see a kid steal his car, zoom down the street, then drove up over lawns to run over him. He unloaded and killed the kid who had a monumental rap sheet.

A boss dropped his female worker off at home after working late. Her ex sprung from the bushes, and felled her with a pistol whip. He was ready to plug her, but the boss in his car hit the horn, and the perp fired a shot at him. The boss gunned the motor and killed him against a tree.

All cases went to a grand jury. No charges were levied.

Here's another one - punks break into Ohio home, pistol whips the homeowner, who then gets his rifle and sends one of 'em off to see Jesus, and the other one is in bad shape in our local taxpayer hospital:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20100...ed-at-war-zone-

the intruders were armed with a single small-caliber handgun, Craft said.

I immediately thought of Irv Weinstein leading this off with "a pair of pistol packing punks met a surprise..."

<_< awesome! I wish the douche bags got it worse. Something tells me they did not learn their lesson

You and me both. I would have swung for their teeth. except do the uppercut swing right underneth the chin, knock one of their a$$es out. then swing as hard as i can right at the ribs while hes on the ground.

I hate these stupid &*$%@s like this. Wish they would have gotten it like 50 times worse.

You and me both. I would have swung for their teeth. except do the uppercut swing right underneth the chin, knock one of their a$$es out. then swing as hard as i can right at the ribs while hes on the ground.

I hate these stupid &*$%@s like this. Wish they would have gotten it like 50 times worse.

It really only seemed like the shirtless guy was looking for a fight. Everyone else seemed to be telling the car to keep driving until he got out and they decided to back up their moron buddy.

Wow. In these parts, those punks would have been slapped senseless by the crowd. And when it hit grand jury proceedings, the empaneled citizens would decline charges against the folks who flattened those jerks.

that is the way it should be. When people dont intervene you end up with Kitty Genovese