I want McNuggets! Now!

Just Jack

Toledo McNugget rage surveillance video released

Toledo, OH (WTVG) -- The woman who attacked a McDonald's drive-thru worker made national headlines. Now you can see the attack for yourself. The woman wanted McNuggets from a McDonalds in Toledo which was only serving breakfast. She reacted by punching the drive-thru worker in the mouth and shattering the drive-thru window.

She (Melodi Dushane) apologized to the court, and her attorney says she was drinking the night of the incident and suffers from panic attacks, which she blames for leading up to the attack.

A panic attack caused that?

IDK, call me crazy, but somehow I think the drinking had more to do with the attack more so than a panic attack.

Toledo McNugget rage surveillance video released

Toledo, OH (WTVG) -- The woman who attacked a McDonald's drive-thru worker made national headlines. Now you can see the attack for yourself. The woman wanted McNuggets from a McDonalds in Toledo which was only serving breakfast. She reacted by punching the drive-thru worker in the mouth and shattering the drive-thru window.

If I worked there I would have told her ----off! and then inflated the emergency slide grabbed and beer and left. :)