Interesting Stat of the Day

Aaron Maybin is still the second youngest player on the team behind only Torell Troup

Which is why people should get off his back and give him a chance to succeed under real coaches.

Aaron Maybin is still the second youngest player on the team behind only Torell Troup

Which makes it even more of a mystery as to why the Bills drafted him so high last year. DJ and Brandon were in need of immediate help everywhere. Anyone out here think Mike Oher may have been a better choice right around now?? Or Orapko, or etc...etc...etc.

Sure young Maybin may end up being a force from OLB someday. But he sure the hell didn't do DJ and Perry any favors last year, did he?? :lol::unsure:

Which makes it even more of a mystery as to why the Bills drafted him so high last year. DJ and Brandon were in need of immediate help everywhere. Anyone out here think Mike Oher may have been a better choice right around now?? Or Orapko, or etc...etc...etc.

Around now? I was thinking that on draft day!

When the pay checks are dispersed by the organiation I'm sure age isn't a factor. He is a pro. He gets paid to perform not to dance around like a fool after the play in which he is usually very late to get to.

When the pay checks are dispersed by the organiation I'm sure age isn't a factor. He is a pro. He gets paid to perform not to dance around like a fool after the play in which he is usually very late to get to.

Aw c'mon, almost getting in on a tackle is pretty exciting stuff!

Wanting to give a guy a chance to succeed is blind optimism?

I guess all great players in the NFL were great right from the start?

No. Blind optimism is watching a team do nothing in the off-season to make this team better and then reading people who think things will be better just because DJ is gone. Be real, they have to prove that they are going to be +500. We can't will it to happen. Make no mistake I want this team to do well , very well, but there are no indications of that. Watch how well Washington does this year. Look what Parcells did in one year for Miami...IT CAN HAPPEN. ITS BEEN MORE THAN A DECADE.

No. Blind optimism is watching a team do nothing in the off-season to make this team better and then reading people who think things will be better just because DJ is gone. Be real, they have to prove that they are going to be +500. We can't will it to happen. Make no mistake I want this team to do well , very well, but there are no indications of that. Watch how well Washington does this year. Look what Parcells did in one year for Miami...IT CAN HAPPEN. ITS BEEN MORE THAN A DECADE.

What could they have done to make you happy?

Not today bug, to long of a Monday. The same things that would have made you happy admit it!

Right now I like the direction the new coach and GM are heading. I like the attitude they bring and I am willing to wait and see. I think they are trying to build this team, not for this season, but a couple of years down the road. Time will tell.

GO BILLS!

Nice. when all else fails turn to trolling. Well done :)

It's just funny when people want to knock other fans of team for getting excited about an upcoming season. I always see the glass full and it's worked out well for me. Played college football, finished a masters, and startign a new job in September.

Why people want to female dog about a season that hasn't been played yet in August is beyond me. I'll expect the best and if the Bills suck, there's plenty of time to whine about it in the wintertime.