Interesting Stat of the Day

Wanting to give a guy a chance to succeed is blind optimism?

I guess all great players in the NFL were great right from the start?

You are right. Short term thinkers would have given up on Sandy Kofacs when he was 21 and payed for it later. It woul dhave been like us years ago giving away Daryl Lomonico to the Raiders...oops. Give the kid a chance. If he is 25 and still not doing well then fine. give him a chance with a decent coaching staff and let's see first. i think the kid's going to be a stud. Give him a chance.

It's just funny when people want to knock other fans of team for getting excited about an upcoming season. I always see the glass full and it's worked out well for me. Played college football, finished a masters, and startign a new job in September.

Why people want to female dog about a season that hasn't been played yet in August is beyond me. I'll expect the best and if the Bills suck, there's plenty of time to whine about it in the wintertime.

Exactly C Biscuit. well said. Some people just luv to jump to conclusions. Let's see how things play out before turning into negative nancys. Hopefully we'll do better than most think.

No. Blind optimism is watching a team do nothing in the off-season to make this team better and then reading people who think things will be better just because DJ is gone. Be real, they have to prove that they are going to be +500. We can't will it to happen. Make no mistake I want this team to do well , very well, but there are no indications of that. Watch how well Washington does this year. Look what Parcells did in one year for Miami...IT CAN HAPPEN. ITS BEEN MORE THAN A DECADE.

go to Washington then :)