Levi Brown

joan did look hot but they used their magical white haze of beauty that makes everything look better so its hard to tell. they could put the white haze of beauty on my hairy butt and youd still want to kiss it so its not really fair to compare

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how the Bills can stash him in the PS. They are going to cut one of the top three and have Brown as the emergency QB.

I have a feeling Fitz will be traded to a team looking for QB depth prior to season start....Would be kind of funny if he went back to Cinci with TO.

Brohm, Brown, Edwards will be the 3QB's.

I agree with your post. The one thing to remember is the Bills will run the ball like 70% of the time and the passing game is going to short, sweet, and quick. So whomever the QB is he won't get killed. I suspect we will throw only a couple of long passes per game. No vertical passing game this year. Perhaps, I am exaggerating but I think you get the point.

I don't know for a fact, but I can't imagine there's been an NFL team in the last 40 years that ran the ball 70% of the time. You are definitely exaggerating.

They may run more than half the time, but I think people will be surprised at how often the Bills pass. They will not just tuck their heads down and run. That one dimensional a plan would guarantee a 3-win season.

I have a feeling Fitz will be traded to a team looking for QB depth prior to season start....Would be kind of funny if he went back to Cinci with TO.

Brohm, Brown, Edwards will be the 3QB's.

No way. We would be crazy to get rid of Fitz. He doens't have much market value compared to his value to us. Brohm and (jeezus!) Brown aren't even close.

I don't know for a fact, but I can't imagine there's been an NFL team in the last 40 years that ran the ball 70% of the time. You are definitely exaggerating.

They may run more than half the time, but I think people will be surprised at how often the Bills pass. They will not just tuck their heads down and run. That one dimensional a plan would guarantee a 3-win season.

IMO, it's about a 3 win season anyway we slice it. Run, pass, pass, run, run run, pass pass, check down after check down, Gailey magic, Gailey offense, etc....

3-5 wins is about all I can see. I know others will vehemently disagree with me.

While it's not likely to find that diamond in the rough guy on someone's practice squad, it's also not unheard of. A prime example is Tony Romo. An undrafted free agent that Parcells was high on. They took the time to develop him and now he's argueably a top 10 quarterback.

Personally I'd like to see Edwards back as the starter with Brohm as his back up and Brown 3rd string. IMO Fitz isn't worth $3m/yr. That money could be better spent elsewhere.

"That money could be better spent elsewhere."

like at LT - 

but more likely it ends up in Ralph's pocket as they have repeatedly indicated they are done with roster additions this year.