Jets

I hate to say this, but the jets look REALLY scary coming into the season. Look at their receivers, Edwards, Cotchery, Holmes, and i read they're gonna sign Coles. WOW!! :flirt:. Although i do think that their RB's are overrated, and Mark Sanchez is a sophmore player.

The Defense looks really solid, with the additions of Taylor and Cromatrite. These guys will be a tough team to beat.

Paper champions. Taylor is over the hill, Holmes is on the sidelines for the first four, Edwards drops more ball than TO ever did, Sanchez will need to vastly improve, Cromartie has health issues plus no one really knows if he'll fit the system, they lost Thomas Jones, the lost Faneca, and if not for teams rolling over the last couple of weeks of the season they wouldn't have even made the playoffs. Ryan is an excellent defensive coach, but I still believe the Pats* are the team to beat in the AFC East especially if they can get any resemblance of a ground game going this year.

1) You can't do anything about the other guys. You can only work on yourself.

2) We only have to play any team twice at most. There's 14 other games to win.

3) There's a reason why they play the games.

PTR

The Jets have never been good enough for long enough to hate. Seems like every team in the AFC East has had long periods of domination, but the Jets are always hot and cold. And they did well last season.

(...and, yes, past performance is an indicator of future success. Which is why I put all my money into the buggy whip industry.)