#8 McClain Signed...

trigger

Spiller will get into camp at some point. But is it really that critical he be in early? This team is so far from being a playoff contender, Spiller's presence will really have no legit meaning when the Bills end the season. Sad but true.

Spiller will get into camp at some point. But is it really that critical he be in early? This team is so far from being a playoff contender, Spiller's presence will really have no legit meaning when the Bills end the season. Sad but true.

You don't think Spiller will make an impact on this team this year?

You don't think Spiller will make an impact on this team this year?

I think his point was the team has so many holes no matter what impact CJ has, it won't amount to more wins. It may amount to more highlights, but not more wins.

I think his point was the team has so many holes no matter what impact CJ has, it won't amount to more wins. It may amount to more highlights, but not more wins.

I can see that but if he has an impact, couldn't that help win more games? What if his impact is 6-8 TD's?

@Adam_Schefter Numbers are in: Raiders first-round pick Rolando McClain signed a 5-year, $40 million contract that includes $23 million guaranteed.

What should CJ get? Thoughts?

Guess the Buffalo News Estimate of around $19 million dollars for CJ will be "slightly off.". http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/article84339.ece

So that means you'll be taking a leave of absence this year from the Bills boards? I mean, you already know the outcome for 2010, so................