Any fans of The Isotopes here?

Hossage

http://www.theisotopes.com/

Nothing says lovin like surf guitars and go-go dancers. Rochester's premier face melting scientists.

My housemate is opening up for them in October for like the third time. it's a good gig as the topes always pack the place. But frankly I'm totally sick of the isotopes. They drove their gimmick into the ground. I feel like I've seen the same show like ten times. one of those bands that have been kicking around here forever but never really tried to do anything or really push themselves at all.

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a beer?" The bartender replies, "For you, no charge."

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a beer?" The bartender replies, "For you, no charge."

:ph34r:

I wonder if the Plutonium-239's are a "heavy metal" band?