LMAO just found this on youtube

So be honest, how many of you were whining and bitching like these guys?

That was pretty much the same seen fr me an my freinds... the non bills fans laughed.... I hope he explodes and the Tackles play well to prove Chan and Nix were right and I was wrong...

I wonder what these jamokes thought when their boy-yee Clausen fell to the 3rd round?

PTR

Probably the same thing they thought when they passed on their boy Orakpo last year. We all know how that worked out.

I will admit that the video approximates my reaction. I just thought there were other, more important needs. Then McGahee--sorry, forgot he changed his name to Lynch--stopped showing up, and I thought again. Maybe the Bills do need another RB.

But even with that hindsight, I really wanted to see a QB there. Time may prove me wrong, but I do think Clausen is going to be a very solid QB in the NFL.

I wonder what these jamokes thought when their boy-yee Clausen fell to the 3rd round?

PTR

B-)

I will admit that the video approximates my reaction. I just thought there were other, more important needs. Then McGahee--sorry, forgot he changed his name to Lynch--stopped showing up, and I thought again. Maybe the Bills do need another RB.

But even with that hindsight, I really wanted to see a QB there. Time may prove me wrong, but I do think Clausen is going to be a very solid QB in the NFL.

It seems that these guys are going with the best player available in the first round and looking at needs further down the line. We'll see about Clausen.

Probably the same thing they thought when they passed on their boy Orakpo last year. We all know how that worked out.

Since orakpo was taken the pick after us and claused was taken after our 2nd pick, I say it is crazy to feel the same way about the two, unless clausen turns into a superstar overnight and spillar is a nothing. A ton of teams passed on quinn who was taken ahead of clausen and look how THAT turned out :cry:

Orakpo went two picks after Maybin. Clausen went 40 picks after Spiller. Use your head.

I was using my head to make the point that the Bills track record lately sucks in the draft. The way they rebuild sucks. Their thought process sucks. I don't know how it is not known by this ignorant, stubborn organization that you build the LINES first.

I could care less about Clausen. We need to build the lines. Offensive and Defensive. Period.

But hey, who really expects them to learn from their own stupid history. Thus, you receive a RB in the first round. Thus, 85% of Bills fans react the way they did in the video.

It's like friggin groundhog day.

That being said, I not only re-upped my season tickets, I actually upgraded them. I'm one of the reasons they get away with the garbage they get away with. I just can't stay away though. lol

Yeah the guy that can hardly hang on to the 3rd string spot in Carolina and by all reports is being outdone by a nobody.

I prefer this youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFcecMcS6bA

CJ Spiller fun fact, from wikipedia: he was the seventh fastest 100 m sprinter in the NATION (10.42 s) as a high school senior :cry: . We've got a potential game changer on our hands. I wish more Bills fans could suspend their cynicism for a while and start enjoying something that's supposed to be entertainment.

But hey, who really expects them to learn from their own stupid history. Thus, you receive a RB in the first round. Thus, 85% of Bills fans react the way they did in the video.

There is no history for most of the current administration (Tom Modrak aside). Buddy Nix has as much to do with the previous draft mistakes as the people on this forum.

Personally speaking, Spiller was the player I wanted for months. The Bills have no elite playmakers and it's a playmakers' league. Spiller has superstar potential.

(Sorry for the "use your head" comment. Too snarky on my part.)

That was pretty much the same seen fr me an my freinds... the non bills fans laughed.... I hope he explodes and the Tackles play well to prove Chan and Nix were right and I was wrong...

I wasn't upset at the pick at all. There's no denying, Spiller is a very worthy pick, probably the best pick on the board at that time.

So, just curious, who were you (and your friends) hoping they would select?

Orakpo went two picks after Maybin. Clausen went 40 picks after Spiller. Use your head.

Tom Brady was taken 176 picks after Antoine Winfield.

EDIT: Removed my own snarky comeback after your second post.

The point being that falling down the draft board doesn't always mean you're not going to do well, even at QB. Rodgers fell quite dramatically too.

PTR

You must just hate Clausen.

Your usually logical and factual mind has somehow twisted the facts on you. Why don't you take another look at where Clausen was actually drafted. Hint: it wasn't the 3rd round.

So be honest, how many of you were whining and bitching like these guys?

Me. Definitely me.

I still don't like the Spiller pick, even though I like Spiller himself and look forward to seeing him as a Bill. Over the two or three days before the draft it became obvious that he was a possibility. I didn't like it.

I wanted Dan Williams, Brandon Graham, Derrick Morgan if they thought he could play ROLB, or Bulaga or a trade back and a pickup of one of the lower tier of LTs like Saffold. Or Clausen of course. And I sure wanted Clausen bad in the second round. That was the one I think might come back to haunt them.

Tom Brady was taken 176 picks after Antoine Winfield.

EDIT: Removed my own snarky comeback after your second post.

The point being that falling down the draft board doesn't always mean you're not going to do well, even at QB. Rodgers fell quite dramatically too.

Here's what bothers me about Clausen: He was talked up as a top 10 pick by a lot of "experts," yet he went 49th. Brady was pretty much off everyone's radar and became a star, which is extremely rare. Nobody had Brady going anywhere near the first round. I think Clausen has a much greater chance of becoming the next Brady Quinn -- who also fell in the draft, albeit not as much as Clausen -- than the next big-time QB in the league.

For the most part, the QBs from this past draft have the makings of a truly uninspiring group.