Ravens Sergio Kindle suffers head injury

Wow... dude has some bad luck.

I don't know about bad luck, Fingon.

He drives into an apartment building while "probably texting?"

He then pushes the vehicle out of the building and down the street and then abandons it to go home and sleep?

Reports all of this THE NEXT DAY including admitting himself for a concussion? Promises that he will file an accident report?

All this in the context of having a prior driving while intoxicated in the summer of 2007.

Then this mysterious fall down two flights of steps…was alcohol or something else involved?

I don't know what happened in each of these 3 separate incidents…but I personally doubt that bad luck had anything to do with any of them.

He then pushes the vehicle out of the building and down the street and then abandons it to go home and sleep?

Reports all of this THE NEXT DAY including admitting himself for a concussion? Promises that he will file an accident report?

All this in the context of having a prior driving while intoxicated in the summer of 2007.

Then this mysterious fall down two flights of steps…was alcohol or something else involved?

I don't know what happened in each of these 3 separate incidents…but I personally doubt that bad luck had anything to do with any of them.

His family will send his brain to W Virginia to get his Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy diagnosis. Everyone will then comment on the tragic nature of this violent sport.

Wow... dude has some bad luck.

It's not bad luck when your own lawyer says you were "probably text messaging" during the car crash. Falling down stairs isn't always based on bad luck either. I'd want to know the details of the event.

Still, good luck to the guy. Hope he can recover and play well.

It's not bad luck when your own lawyer says you were "probably text messaging" during the car crash. Falling down stairs isn't always based on bad luck either. I'd want to know the details of the event.

Still, good luck to the guy. Hope he can recover and play well.

Maybe he was texting while walking down the stairs. :cry:

How do you fall down "two flights of stairs"? Do you negotiate the landing between them as you are falling?

His father's name is "Johnny Walker".

.. unless he had help in accomplishing that feat.

I'm not the most coordinated guy in the world and I never fell down two flights of stairs. How does a world class athlete do that?

I hope the guy is ok, but this pretty much sums it up. ^^^

Usually people make their own 'luck' in this world, good or bad.