What Bills Victory did you Least Enjoy?

It was about 15 yrs ago - give or take a little. I was at Rich Stadium watching a Bills / Redskins game with my sister. Seated next to me was an eleven year-old boy, and next to him his mother. Sometime during the game she got up & said, "Excuse me, I have to take my son to the rest-room...this guy behind us just urinated all over him." I instantly became infuriated. Then I asked her perhaps a dumb question, but it was so hard to believe...I asked, "Did you personally witness this?" She said, "Yes". I immediately got up & hunted security & they tossed him out of the stadium. When the dude got to the isle, it was all I could do to not toss him down the steps. The Bills played a great game & beat the Skins, but I was still mad at the end of the game & couldn't savor the victory.

What Bills victory did you least enjoy, & why?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was about 15 yrs ago - give or take a little. I was at Rich Stadium watching a Bills / Redskins game with my sister. Seated next to me was an eleven year-old boy, and next to him his mother. Sometime during the game she got up & said, "Excuse me, I have to take my son to the rest-room...this guy behind us just urinated all over him." I instantly became infuriated. Then I asked her perhaps a dumb question, but it was so hard to believe...I asked, "Did you personally witness this?" She said, "Yes". I immediately got up & hunted security & they tossed him out of the stadium. When the dude got to the isle, it was all I could do to not toss him down the steps. The Bills played a great game & beat the Skins, but I was still mad at the end of the game & couldn't savor the victory.

I don't think I'd become angry THAT fast. I'd probably hunt down security for the lady but at the same laugh - tongue in cheek.

I don't think I'd become angry THAT fast. I'd probably hunt down security for the lady but at the same laugh - tongue in cheek.

Ya know....if it wasn't a little kid, maybe....she was such a classy gal & so upset! There's plenty of idiots in attendance at the games I would like to urinate on

I don't remember the year but it was a Bills vs. Jets game. My bro and I were sitting in the end zone and the temperature was minus a million degrees. I don't think there was one TD in the game...just a few field goals. The worse part was just before the game was over, my toes went numb, then they tingled, then they were on fire. I was nearly in tears as we were exiting the stadium. My older bro was making fun of me. My pain finally subsided as we were in the parking lot. That's when my bro's toes were inflicted. I didn't make fun of him and I had to assist him to the car like an injured player gimping to the sideline.

That is a story I have heard way too much over the years and it is disturbing. I don't care how drunk you get, that is not funny at all.

On the other side of a sorry like that, though, I had a friend who got thrown out of the game for public urination in the stands, the problem was though that he didn't do it. This is the type of guy who picks up wrappers at a stadium so as not to leave a mess behind, and doesn't like drinking during the game b/c he thinks it effects the experience. The real culprits fingered him, and he was by himself at the time, so no one to back him up.

Talk about being made, he didn't return to the stadium for almost a decade.

Easy for me...it was either the 1984 or 1985 season...they are a blur...Bills were playing the Browns, in perhaps, the most miserable weather I have ever attended a game. It was real cold, windy, and pouring rain. I took this girl I liked, to the game, as was a huge Bills fan, but had never been to a game...the game was so awful (and it wasn't just the weather, the Bills were putrid those years, as you will recall), and was devoid of anything exciting...it was the first, and only, time in my life I ever left a game early. This girl (funny, I can't even remember her name now) was so cold, I really thought she might die on me...bad time...I think the final was something like Browns 7, Bills 3...really bad football. Come to think of it, the Bills and Browns may have given us some of the very worst football I have ever witnessed.

any that keeps some fans thinking Crap players like QB's are worth keeping. We go along sucking then all of a sudden crap player has one game and he is the answer.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... :)

any that keeps some fans thinking Crap players like QB's are worth keeping. We go along sucking then all of a sudden crap player has one game and he is the answer.

Thank you for the fascinating story & tremendous contribution to this thread.

Easy for me...it was either the 1984 or 1985 season...they are a blur...Bills were playing the Browns, in perhaps, the most miserable weather I have ever attended a game. It was real cold, windy, and pouring rain. I took this girl I liked, to the game, as was a huge Bills fan, but had never been to a game...the game was so awful (and it wasn't just the weather, the Bills were putrid those years, as you will recall), and was devoid of anything exciting...it was the first, and only, time in my life I ever left a game early. This girl (funny, I can't even remember her name now) was so cold, I really thought she might die on me...bad time...I think the final was something like Browns 7, Bills 3...really bad football. Come to think of it, the Bills and Browns may have given us some of the very worst football I have ever witnessed.

And in some of the worst weather games.

I was back in Buffalo for Thanksgiving one year, as was my brother from Texas so a bunch of us went to a game vs the Jets. Think it was '96, Kelly's last year. The Bills won easily and one play I remember was rookie Eric Moulds returning a kickoff back.

It was so cold, despite neither my brother or I seeing a home game in several years, we left early in the 4th qtr. Not even the beer we drank helped. We also went for hot chocolate late in the 1st qtr and they were already sold out of it.

Your choice for starter hasn't played well in ANY NFL game. So at least the one game people have something to justify their choice. The "he isn't Edwards or Fitzpatrick" choice is even lamer than chosing a guy based on one game.

Wow. This is really searching for negativity. I would post my answer but I will wait for next weeks topic: Which Child Do You Love The Least and Why?

Your choice for starter hasn't played well in ANY NFL game. So at least the one game people have something to justify their choice. The "he isn't Edwards or Fitzpatrick" choice is even lamer than chosing a guy based on one game.

We know Fitz and Edwards sucks, let Brohm have a shot at it. If he isn't it we scrap them all and find a QB in the draft next year.

We know Fitz and Edwards sucks, let Brohm have a shot at it. If he isn't it we scrap them all and find a QB in the draft next year.

Good News Darth...I just found this: Nostradamus Quatrain 12:57 In the land where they once were talking proud, BB will lead the wing lovers to a giant bowl at the new century plus 10. The winds of change shall transform the skeptics.

ICE, here is some very wise advice that has been passed on to me.

"After coping with the initial issue, don't B word about it 24/7 as it makes you look like a bitter person and you end up feeling worse because you keep thinking about it. Quietly, you should do what you can to change the situation without stressing yourself out."

i only say this because every year you complain about the quarterback NON-STOP. You focus almost all of your rage on the quarterback issue when you have made your point. Seriously, relax and let other people discuss that issue, and see if there is validity in their points. Remember, there is always shades of gray on most topics and nobody is ever 100% right

"After coping with the initial issue, don't B word about it 24/7 as it makes you look like a bitter person and you end up feeling worse because you keep thinking about it. Quietly, you should do what you can to change the situation without stressing yourself out."

i only say this because every year you complain about the quarterback NON-STOP. You focus almost all of your rage on the quarterback issue when you have made your point. Seriously, relax and let other people discuss that issue, and see if there is validity in their points. Remember, there is always shades of gray on most topics and nobody is ever 100% right

Never give advice - The wise don't need it & the ignorant don't heed it.

Yes I have and have I been wrong? NO! the QB position STILL hasn't been addressed since 96.