Thank you Scott

Scott,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you do for the fans every day on Two Bills Drive. I haven't posted in a long time, but I personally visit the site roughly once a day, and its been a great resource for me. The site is consistent, and very professional. It gives me the feeling that I have all the latest info on the team. I realize that you have sponsorships, and more than likely there are some personal perks involved in hosting such a page, but there's no way that they could equal the time effort and expense you've lent to this endeavor. We fans owe you a great deal of gratitude for all your hard work.

Thanks again!

:bag:

I am also thankful for the chat room that is set up when a Bills game is on. It makes me feel that I am in a sports bar with Bills fans. Again thank you very much Scott.

Hellz yes, with a beer in hand and talking with u all, it sure does seem like a sports bar :thumbsup:

Scott, You better not be a troll. The vigilantes on this board are always looking for trolls. LOL

Thanks for your efforts. Although this site can be very noisey at times it is very enjoyable to follow and participate in. :thumbsup: