What comes to mind when you hear the word "conner"?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you must be a lot of fun to hang out with :rolleyes:

Yeah, I am boring that way. I sometimes take shots at someone when they say something stupid. I don't mindlessly create threads to mock them.

Wish I could be more interesting, but I guess that is beyond me.

IIRC, that picture is actually too old to be Adam.

Isn't Adam the 17 year old Jewish kid that lives in TinyTown, New Mexico, and got picked on by Christian kids one day, which he says justifies an ongoing, irrational hatred of all religion?

Or am I wrong? :lol:

I have to call you out on this one. Adam may hate some religions, but I know he has a soft spot for Muslimism.

"What comes to mind when you hear the word "conner"?"

A two week vacation. Happy Holidays, PPP.

Sincerely,

Santa AD

You do realize he's going to come back more insufferable than ever. He won't be just a self-centered delusional idiot, he'll be a self-centered delusional idiot with a persecution complex.

I have to call you out on this one. Adam may hate some religions, but I know he has a soft spot for Muslimism.

If you think that, you may reread my posts.

IIRC, that picture is actually too old to be Adam.

Isn't Adam the 17 year old Jewish kid that lives in TinyTown, New Mexico, and got picked on by Christian kids one day, which he says justifies an ongoing, irrational hatred of all religion?

Or am I wrong? :lol:

Hatred? I think you are overstating. If I had an irrational hatred, I would be persecuting people for no reason- Never have done that. Picked on, eh? I am sure you think what happened to the little Jewish carpenter was just picking on him......

By the way, just because I was born to a Jewish family, doesn't make me Jewish....it isn't a genetic thing, you know.

Edited by Adam

A thread created for personal attacks. Nice. :thumbdown:

Lighten up Nancy, we're just having fun. When Lybob posted the link of me being Dwight Schrute, I really Laughed out loud. :lol:

If you can't learn to laugh at yourself, I can safely say that your life will be miserable.