Jesse Jackson strikes again (link provided)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

F*ck Jesse Jackson.

He is, however, an excellent rhetorician and a classically trained orator, in possession of all the talents we wrongly impute our current president/turd with.

F*ck Jesse Jackson.

He is, however, an excellent rhetorician and a classically trained orator, in possession of all the talents we wrongly impute our current president/turd with.

I'm sure we all have opinions on various politicians. I support anyone who upholds the constitution. Upholding the Constitution to me matters more than any party a politician belongs too. And yes Jackson is a good speaker.

I hate politics. I don't like talking about it. But i can respect it when a man can orate.

I'm not in any way advocating any party. Just as long as the Constitution is always upheld and never messed with.

And i think it's been messed with by more than one party.

Ok back to football. Sorry about that.

I thought when we had a black in office that we Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton had to stop talking?! I guess this whole Obama thing just ain't what it was supposed to be...

I'm not sure what to make of this. But I must say things should never be about race anymore. We as a society should have progressed beyond that in this day and age. No race is right or wrong now. It's really about the individual's ethics. Nothing at all should be about race.

We should bicker about race as often as possible. That way we won't see the other hand of government that is taking our money and freedom, because the one we see is busy playing the race card.

We should bicker about race as often as possible. That way we won't see the other hand of government that is taking our money and freedom, because the one we see is busy playing the race card.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes that a lot of us are not privy too. Race, politics, everything you can imagine is being put in front of us to distract and keep us occupied. Good thing i'm not drinking too much tonight or i would go further with this. ok back to the Bills :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what to make of this. But I must say things should never be about race anymore. We as a society should have progressed beyond that in this day and age. No race is right or wrong now. It's really about the individual's ethics. Nothing at all should be about race.

al and jesse have no ethics they are liars and manipulators and they sure as hell arent reverends

... and OJ didn't do it...

Now... what church is it where Jesse Jaxoff isa Revren*?

* spelled in the true phonetic of THE great orator hims-self.

This might be really really bad of me to say. I have black friends who i haven't asked this question of. I don't mean any disrespect to anyone but I've been curious of something for quite a while. Just asking for an honest and sincere response.

Why do some people say aks? or akx? when they really mean ask?

I mean, it's not that hard to pronounce. Just like saying nuclear instead of nukuler.