The Billions

If we merge with the Lions, we'll achieve all of our goals much faster. No more qb debate, great receiver to play with evans. don't know about their lineman. two anachronistic cities merge to form the Billions. I reckon the lines would still be weak.

Left tackle Jeff Backus is better than what we have. They did give up 43 sacks though, albeit most with a rookie QB.

We need to keep this post for the hall of fame. It shows where we are as a fan base! Quite funny, though!

As a side note, I heard a joke about why they filmed Transformers in Detroit; that it already looked like it had been destroyed in a humans vs. mega giant machine war... That place is a dump, but I do love the "swagger" of Kwame Kilpatrick...

If we merge with the Lions, we'll achieve all of our goals much faster. No more qb debate, great receiver to play with evans. don't know about their lineman. two anachronistic cities merge to form the Billions. I reckon the lines would still be weak.

At least we wouldn't join forces with Matt Millen. I would look for a cliff quickly if this happened.

We need to keep this post for the hall of fame. It shows where we are as a fan base! Quite funny, though!

As a side note, I heard a joke about why they filmed Transformers in Detroit; that it already looked like it had been destroyed in a humans vs. mega giant machine war... That place is a dump, but I do love the "swagger" of Kwame Kilpatrick...

Kilpatrick was ousted from office two years ago (at least) in a sex/misappropriation of funds scandal. IIRC he did prison time for it. Just Wiki'd him, and he's back in prison for violating his parole, and has federal charges against him stemming from his time in office. The truth is, he ran the city like a mob boss, and his whole administration reeked of corruption.

I know! That's why I love him! The guy is a douche. You forgot he had Jesse Jackson and the whole black mob in town to bury the N word. One month later he was giving a press conference and said it several times in comparing the hard life he had since the news of his affair came out. He is exactly whats wrong with America, from Sen. Stevens to to Kwame Kilpatrick. It's all a joke!