Mel Gibson the racist?

Kingfish

Who hasnt gone on an antisemetic/antibabymama/anti-other race rant when they get drunk?

what else is there to talk about?

the weather?!? the economy?!? pfffft, its all controlled by the jews anyways, might as well talk about them!

The one thing that I always wondered about his anti-Jew tirade was were any of those cops even Jewish?.......IIRC, he asked if they were Jewish and went off blaming Jews for everything. Much like the Westboro Church, he seemed to be going off on people who aren't even the people you hate.

if you get raped by a pack of Nate Benderson it will be all your fault

lol, Benderson. my buddy and i crashed their company picnic at Kloc's Grove in 1997. We were 17, we got real wasted and also won their volleyball tournament. Which ended up outing us as crashers. They were about to call the cops until we mentioned that theyd be calling the cops on two minors that got drunk cause they were served at their party.

they called our parents and we walked home.

thats not even the most interesting part of the tape!!

http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/07/mel-gibson-yo...-pack-of-niers/

:unsure:

lol, Benderson. my buddy and i crashed their company picnic at Kloc's Grove in 1997. We were 17, we got real wasted and also won their volleyball tournament. Which ended up outing us as crashers. They were about to call the cops until we mentioned that theyd be calling the cops on two minors that got drunk cause they were served at their party.

they called our parents and we walked home.

Nice quick thinking! :rolleyes:

I really dont get the pig and N***er correlation.

Goes to show when people say, " In this day and age..." it doesn't mean anything. This day and age....pretty much the same as the old day and age. Racism is subcutaneous.

I really dont get the pig and N***er correlation.

Goes to show when people say, " In this day and age..." it doesn't mean anything. This day and age....pretty much the same as the old day and age. Racism is subcutaneous.

people dont like people that are different from them. even if its a difference in name only. its human nature, unfortunately.

people dont like people that are different from them. even if its a difference in name only. its human nature, unfortunately.

Unfortunately I have to agree. It is sad though, that people aren't more accepting of the differences by now. The world maybe shrinking to the size of a postage stamp, but we're still so cloistered within our comfort zones.

Benderson moved into my neighborhood, and within five minutes of meeting him he was threatening to sue me and sent construction workers/goons to my house. He is not a legitimate businessman.