Panic Attacks

NCDAWG

Shut your booger eating mouth, you whiny little puke of a piglet cop. You want some of this manicorn, ladyboy?

So far on this site you have proved you are an ignorant pig who doesnt know the law and makes fun of other posters who are trying to help someone with a real problem. How much lower do you want to sink?

Who is this addressed to?

BB27. He has had it out for me through several threads, and needs to get off of my dick.

You should quote more. It helps with some of the confusion as to who you're responding to.

Also: "get off my dick" is a phrase that I can't help but laugh at every time I hear it. B-)

You should quote more. It helps with some of the confusion as to who you're responding to.

Also: "get off my dick" is a phrase that I can't help but laugh at every time I hear it. B-)

N***** pleeeze. I talk the same way I did the last time I got laid, in 1996.

Strange. I've only had one friend have a panic/anxiety attack but the conditions are similar. Our whole high school running gang was together for a wedding about 8 years ago. We were together for 3 days and it was a great time of drinking/golf/dancing etc so it was like a mini trip back in time (except at the end we wore suits). He said about 2 hours into his long drive home, he had to pull over because he was having a panic attack. His wife is in the medical field and knew exactly what it was. And as someone else in the thread mentioned, prescribed a beer to calm him down.

Jeeze - we're all getting together next month for a golf outing. B-)

I don't think either one of us even thought of panic attack. With all the stuff out there, I think he assumed heart attck...gotta say I did too. But the EMT's put him on a monitor and took his blood pressure several times. They said the BP was slightly elevated, but the heart rythm was normal. And they actually asked him if he wanted to go to the hospital as everything was turning up normal.

Yep, it was probably SVT that resolved (by the time the EMT's arrived). He'd have to have a Holter monitor (basically a portable EKG that records for 24 hours) and have it happen while wearing it to make the diagnosis, unless he can get the ED when it's still happening. Tell him to tell him MD, and if it happens again, to bear down (Valsalva maneuver, i.e. straining, like taking a dump).

Not that I have have had them or seen them. Yet, this past weekend we were driving my son to camp in Indiana back from Buffalo (ironically of all places, Buffalo, Indiana). Down I-69 through Fort Wayne... In a wicked thunderstorm... We weren't going through it, but north-south through... Right down the barrel of the bow... Worst I have ever seen... Cars were pulled over all over the place. I did notice one car pulled over under an overpass... A guy was helping a lady next to the side of the vehicle... From what it looked like, she was having one hell of a panic attack! :P

Now my wife was on a bus one time back in the early 1990's heading back to school in Champaign, IL. In a blinding blizzard along I-57... One guy... Went into a blinding rage, demanding the bus pull over.. All in Spanish... Some how the bus driver convinced him that it was unsafe to stop and he called down a bit to take his seat... Guess who he chose to sit next to? My wife! :lol::P He then proceeded to take of his shoes and clean them! B-):wallbash: Boy the story she tells was of one hellish ride! :lol::lol:

If there was ever a time to have a panic attack... Those were two good situations!