Which QB has looked the best so far and why

I am sure there have many threads about aspects of this, but I just want a detailed summary of who looks the best and why.

The article saying some positive things about the receivers makes me hopeful that the quarterbacks are also looking good--somebody is getting the ball to these guys, making them look 'dynamic' so far.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...nd-observations

TG says Edwards has looked the best out of the three real contenders for the job, but that Brohm has had some decent moments.

Gailey also said that Brohm has come on as of late. If the keeps progressing, he should win the job. We've seen pretty much all we're going to get out of Edwards and Fitz, and Edwards' confidence is shot and he's injury prone. Plus since everyone views this as a rebuilding year, they can justify playing Brohm as getting a jump on the future.

Gailey also said that Brohm has come on as of late. If the keeps progressing, he should win the job. We've seen pretty much all we're going to get out of Edwards and Fitz, and Edwards' confidence is shot and he's injury prone. Plus since everyone views this as a rebuilding year, they can justify playing Brohm as getting a jump on the future.

The only way Brohm starts is if we are looking to get the top pick in next year's draft so we can take locker, etc....

The only way Brohm starts is if we are looking to get the top pick in next year's draft so we can take locker, etc....

So, what does that say about Edwards and Ftiz if the QB race is "close?"

Yeah, I haven't actually seen a practice in person, nor could I tell you what anything meant while still playing in shorts, but there was a good point made - we know that Fitzpatrick and Edwards have been closer to bad than good. So, either they've both miraculously made great strides in one year towards being really good, or all three are equally as uninspiring. How does the saying go? If you have two QB's you've got none?

Uh you mean if they start Edwards. I don't see how they think they can sell that bum Edwards to the fan base again.

Not entirely sure how selling the fan base on a player equals wins or the lack of wins.

Great point--a team that lets a few misguided yahoos on message boards make decisions for them is a team that will always be losing.

Too often lately the fans have seemed to have that power--but now that we have actual football people running the show, we have returned to the Polian/Levy philosophy, where the outcry of some fans was taken as seriously as a little kid saying he wanted candy for dinner.

Now we know that the best players will start again. Great news--and GO Edwards, who will be the key to the Bills success this year.

Great point--a team that lets a few unintelligent yahoos--see DarthICE--on message boards make decisions for them is a team that will always be losing.

Too often lately the fans have seemed to have that power--but now that we have actual football people running the show, we have returned to the Polian/Levy philosophy, where the outcry of some fans was taken as seriously as a little kid saying he wanted candy for dinner.

Now we know that the best players will start again. Great news--and GO Edwards, who will be the key to the Bills success this year.

If that is the case we are !@#$ed. As for as turning to the Polian/Marv stuff, we still don't have a top talent at QB so we can stop any comparisons.

From what I see the one problem they ALL have is staring down the receiver . Who ever starts better get better at looking off the coverage. That is one of the traits a good NFL QB needs to master. None of our QB's do, they lock on wait , wait till they're open , and throw the pick.