Lee Evans

Ball'n

I have alwasy said, and still 100% firmly believe, this guy puts up top 10 numbers on a real offense. Put him in Phi during his career or some place like that and he is a perennial pro bowler with great numbers. This guy is massively talented and has a great attitude. He deserves a chance to show case his skills...hopefully Chan will provide that and a QB will step up

Pretty classy responses, IMO. He could go down as one of the biggest wastes of "MONEY" in NFL history. I hope he can put up insane numbers this year. Go Bills!

I made it a bit more accurate. Not that I have anything against Lee at all... I just see him as a guy that would do incredibly well with a huge arm QB in a deep route offense and merely average on the “average arm, west coast of middle route offense” type teams. And since buffalo is no closer to having a big arm on the roster, Lee is once again probably not going to live up to his salary as a top 10 NFL WR even if this team win the Superbowl this year. (not that I feel that is likely either)

I made it a bit more accurate. Not that I have anything against Lee at all... I just see him as a guy that would do incredibly well with a huge arm QB in a deep route offense and merely average on the “average arm, west coast of middle route offense” type teams. And since buffalo is no closer to having a big arm on the roster, Lee is once again probably not going to live up to his salary as a top 10 NFL WR even if this team win the Superbowl this year. (not that I feel that is likely either)

It's not about having a QB with a big arm or the style of offense. It's the QB and the poor OL. Edwards is timid to start with, but he also can't make difficult throws and has poor protection and a fragile body. It's a brutal combination to have to watch.

Do we really get a lot of fog here?

lol what is that avatar called? I've never seen such a thing in any game i've ever played. combo of a unicorn and minotaur?

It's prolly a fog of frustration and false hopes. I'm hoping that Lee will finally fulfill my fantasy hopes this season. I keep drafting him, hoping to out think my opponents. Last year i let him slide and was about to pick him up, but alas he was plucked before my turn came. This year I'm keeping my eye on Lee. My prediction is he'll be a great sleeper, finally.

It's not about having a QB with a big arm or the style of offense. It's the QB and the poor OL. Edwards is timid to start with, but he also can't make difficult throws and has poor protection and a fragile body. It's a brutal combination to have to watch.

It's absolutely ridiculous how much money the Bills threw away at the WR position last year given the plan for the offense, given the QB's skills, and the hope that they could blow up the OL and a new one would just materialize. Hope is not a plan.