McCargo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does this former first round pick fit in our 3-4 scheme?

I'm not that familiar with his current body condition / weight.

Could he possibly play DE?

He's got an 85% chance of getting cut.

Depends on whether Lonnie Harvey can play and how many lineman they want to keep. We're all set at DE, so can he be the third NT?

I always thought he'd be a decent player. He played well in 2006. Maybe a change in system and coaches will do him well. Or maybe he'll get cut before/after training camp. No team would want to trade for him at this point.

He played well in 2006????? What? The guy has been inactive more games than active. He embodies the "healthy scratch." I really think Bill Polian was pranked when the Colts had traded for them. I don't think he even failed the physical. I think Polian found out and yelled at Marv till he agreed to take him back.

2 guys that I simply cannot believe are still on this team are

1.) Chambers

and

2.) McCargo

Chambers is absolutely terrible on the offensive line. Even as a depth player he gets blown up or just plain beat on the outside by average speed rushers. It befuddles me as to how he is still employed.

McCargo was shipped and on his way to Indy, but has back problems- thus nulling the trade. When the Bills had to take him back, I thought...hmmm...awkward?

Hopefully with the new regime BOTH of these guys will finally be gone.