McCargo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I meant 2007. I remember a couple big plays he made. A big goal line stop against the Giants comes to mind.

Just so that you know you're not alone, I also recall seeing flashes of good play from him his first couple of years, so was disappointed when he kept missing his "chance to step up" every year. At this point, absent a fantastic camp he's probably simply cut.....

Just so that you know you're not alone, I also recall seeing flashes of good play from him his first couple of years, so was disappointed when he kept missing his "chance to step up" every year. At this point, absent a fantastic camp he's probably simply cut.....

Agreed. That one season (whichever it was that he played a decent amount early) he showed that he can make plays, and does have physical talent -- makes me wonder how much is the foot injuries, the back, and motivation. It was silly to move up for him, but he had potential to be that penetrating DT that the C2 relied on..... just never put it all together. Maybe end will work in the 3-4, who knows.

We should all block this mpl6876 clown.

He may be TSW's official "Turd in the Punch Bowl", but you don't want to block a guy who so easily gets his ass handed to him when people reply. It's quite amusing to see. Look up his username, see which threads he has posted in, read all the replies to his comments, then sit back and have a good laugh.

Trust me, after the Dick Jauron era epic failure, we've all suffered enough, and could use a good laugh.

He may be TSW's official "Turd in the Punch Bowl", but you don't want to block a guy who so easily gets his ass handed to him when people reply. It's quite amusing to see. Look up his username, see which threads he has posted in, read all the replies to his comments, then sit back and have a good laugh.

Trust me, after the Dick Jauron era epic failure, we've all suffered enough, and could use a good laugh.

Hey K Gun, to note I am glad I can give you a few laughs. Remember, "he who laughs last laughs the LOUDEST"...So you keep chuckling because I suspect my laugh will be the loudest...

Well, I wasn't being serious for starters. :w00t:

As far as a trade, given what seems to be a decline in the Tampa-2 defense, I suppose players that are best suited to that defense are actually not in very high demand at all. The Chicago Bears might take him if they have some DT injury issues. But, yeah, between his general failure to get on the field, failed trades of the past, and his being a 3-technique Tampa-2 guy, the window on his career seems like it might be closing soon.

"You can wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which one gets filled first." Mickey as played by Burgess Meredith to Sylvester Stallone as Rocky.