TIME TO DROP THE SHOUT SONG!

I couldn't agree more.

I'm in the backers club in Nashville and we play it after every score. I have been pushing to ban it for a couple of years.

It was great in it's time but those times have changed....at least it's better than the "talking proud" song. You other old timers remeber that one?

buffalos got the spirit, talking proud, talking proud!! (swing that arm) :w00t:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was time to get rid of that song 10 years ago. What do you expect from an 80+ year old owner. HE probably thinks that the shout song is a nice new pop little diddy that all the kids, (60 year olds), like. We need something with some balls and energy. How about "The Sickness" by Disturbed? How about "For Whom the Bell Tolls" by Metallica. Something ...come on. I would even go for "Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudolph Featuring Little Wayne.

It is no coincidence that our out dated and out of touch owner thinks a remade song from the 50's inspires his current players and fan base.

It was time to get rid of that song 10 years ago. What do you expect from an 80+ year old owner. HE probably thinks that the shout song is a nice new pop little diddy that all the kids, (60 year olds), like. We need something with some balls and energy. How about "The Sickness" by Disturbed? How about "For Whom the Bell Tolls" by Metallica. Something ...come on. I would even go for "Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudolph Featuring Little Wayne.

It is no coincidence that our out dated and out of touch owner thinks a remade song from the 50's inspires his current players and fan base.

Seriously? Disturbed?

Disturbed certainly doesn't have balls. If you want balls - play something like REIGN SUPREME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISW2n_Vprfk

You kids and your "nu metal"

lol, good to know that our 80+ year old owner still has better taste in music than you.

Disturbed?!? gtfo

its time for bills fans to either get a new song parody or just drop the concept all together, that song makes me wanna "puke" (sung to the tune of shout). really its a terrible "oldie now", besides it has embodied 25 years of failure for the bills, while celebrating every field goal........worst song ever :w00t:

The Bills still make me Shout! Just not pleasant things is all.

Keep Shout. Just don't play it after field goals. I refuse to "shout" after watching the Bills run three times up the middle on the 25 yd line and settle for three points. Really though, what's the big deal? Do you want them to play some new hits like Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber? Why aren't you complaining about the playing of "Sweet Caroline" after wins? Who cares.

Keep Shout. Just don't play it after field goals. I refuse to "shout" after watching the Bills run three times up the middle on the 25 yd line and settle for three points. Really though, what's the big deal? Do you want them to play some new hits like Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber? Why aren't you complaining about the playing of "Sweet Caroline" after wins? Who cares.

I think it is stupid when the Bills are down by 35 points and they kick a field goal? Is that really time to celebrate?

its time for bills fans to either get a new song parody or just drop the concept all together, that song makes me wanna "puke" (sung to the tune of shout). really its a terrible "oldie now", besides it has embodied 25 years of failure for the bills, while celebrating every field goal........worst song ever :w00t:

NO, time to drop you from this board.

25 years would take it to the mid 1980's if my math is correct. There hasn't been much success over the last decade plus, but the majority of this franchise's success has been in the last 25 years? You must be a relatively new fan of this disfunctional franchise.

Whoever started this thread obviously isn't too smart - or just boring. SHOUT is a classic for Bills fans and is among one of the best songs in the NFL. Also - It energizes the crowd after the Bills score.

AND all Bills Backers locations TOO!!!