My God, look at the wobble on the deep ball attempts...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the horror.. our QB threw a couple wobbly passes in practice.. that were completed. B-):w00t:

Bringing attention to TE's long ball completions, good job ICE :thumbsup:

TE seems to be going deep whenever possible and hitting his receivers in stride.

WE'RE DOOMED!!!

If you go to the 0:55 mark, you'll see why Green Bay let go of Brohm.

Some witch doctor shrunk the length of his arms after he got drafted! Perhaps it's just the camera angle, but those stumps barely go past his waist.

Some witch doctor shrunk the length of his arms after he got drafted! Perhaps it's just the camera angle, but those stumps barely go past his waist.

except GB didnt let him go, they matched buffalos offer sheet and brohm chose to go to buffalo b/c he knew Aaron rodgers wasnt going anywhere, and he wanted the chance to start.

I think you are seeing things you want to see.

PTR

Screw the QBs....Marcus Easley sure is catching a LOT of balls. Can't wait to see how he develops

Guest dog14787
Screw the QBs....Marcus Easley sure is catching a LOT of balls. Can't wait to see how he develops

Speaking of Easley,Marcus Easley has also connected with TE for a few long ball/ TD's in practice and proving he's very adapt at finding ways to get open. Great hands and seems to have a good feel for the game.

I'm also excited about Easley, :thumbsup:

If there was anything noticable on that clip, it's that Edwards was rolling/bailing out of the pocket almost immediately while both Brohm and Fitzpatrick were hanging in there to deliver their passes. Granted, there wasn't a rush and it's possible that the plays were designed that way but it just seemed odd.

Too many times over the last couple years that we have seen #5 appear to panic and leave the pocket and rush a pass or dump it off, as opposed to hanging in an extra second or so to deliver the pass to a receiver in stride.

Bringing attention to TE's long ball completions, good job ICE :thumbsup:

TE seems to be going deep whenever possible and hitting his receivers in stride.

TE is always a good QB with shorts on until the pads go on and he faces competition , then the crap hits the fan...lol

Personally, I would have been ashamed to have Joe Kapp or Billy Kilmer as QB of The Bills or even that limp armed Montana guy. Everyone should know the luxury points awarded in the nightly reviewing of the ESPN Sportcenter highlight reels counts as much toward winning a SuperBowl as actual points scored in a game and the W/L record of a team.

Don't these azzhat QBs know that the self esteem of their fan base is at stake here?

WTF?

Personally, I would have been ashamed to have Joe Kapp or Billy Kilmer as QB of The Bills or even that limp armed Montana guy. Everyone should know the luxury points awarded in the nightly reviewing of the ESPN Sportcenter highlight reels counts as much toward winning a SuperBowl as actual points scored in a game and the W/L record of a team.

Don't these azzhat QBs know that the self esteem of their fan base is at stake here?

WTF?

B-)

:thumbsup: