more "sick of the jets"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

point over? or point across?

man you are fun, troll or not, you make me laugh

Flyboy salary not enough to pay for both c's in accross?

And getting a point over is a little different than getting one accross. At least in some places.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

I never said I broke no fingers. I just said I know some judges that don't want no fingers broken. See the difference?

Do you like your fingers?

are you really that illiterate "new york wise guy" sounding?, or, are you just portraying a character? cannot get a read, but , either way, i find it entertaining..

I never said I broke no fingers. I just said I know some judges that don't want no fingers broken. See the difference?

Do you like your fingers?

so do you go by Knuckles? or Jimmy the kid? or do you prefer Spags?

i do realize that, and appreciate your encouraging words. like i said, it was an impulsive thing and am aware of the crowd on here and really do love the dialogue..

Excellent! :mellow::huh:

Because is you ever make this mistake again and lift Spag's rock . . . :bag:

You can call me sir which is something you are used to I suppose.

Sir is usually a sign of respect..... and since I don't respect you, i couldn't call you that........ BAM!!!! Disrespected :mellow:

Sir is usually a sign of respect..... and since I don't respect you, i couldn't call you that........ BAM!!!! Disrespected :mellow:

Sometimes respect is given and sometimes it is coersed. No big deal really. I know how to deal with both types.

Sometimes respect is given and sometimes it is coersed. No big deal really. I know how to deal with both types.

are you sure about that? something tells me you ain't playing with a full deck Jimmy the clown

are you sure about that? something tells me you ain't playing with a full deck Jimmy the clown

Oh. Internet tough guy eh?

You remember a guy that use to come around here named Celtic Soulja or some such? Seen him around lately? Yeah. Didn't think so.

Flyboy salary not enough to pay for both c's in accross?

And getting a point over is a little different than getting one accross. At least in some places.

"Across" only has one "c" in it. This is a joke, right? You're not really that dumb.

Oh. Internet tough guy eh?

You remember a guy that use to come around here named Celtic Soulja or some such? Seen him around lately? Yeah. Didn't think so.

nah, I ain't tough, I'm just a regular guy from the block.... thats all :mellow: