more "sick of the jets"

i know there was a recent thread about "being sick of hearing about the jets". i just thought i would re-kindle the thoughts. i am quite sure a great deal of the contributors on this site surf the various other football sites. but, come on!, anybody check out ESPN on a regular basis? there is not a day that goes by that there are not articles about revis, rex ryan, jason taylor, same old crap! tim graham just wrote about the new stadium. i , like everyone else on here, hope the jets flop this year. i know it is NEW YORK, but it is nauseating to keep being fed jets hype. enough already!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know there was a recent thread about "being sick of hearing about the jets". i just thought i would re-kindle the thoughts. i am quite sure a great deal of the contributors on this site surf the various other football sites. but, come on!, anybody check out ESPN on a regular basis? there is not a day that goes by that there are not articles about revis, rex ryan, jason taylor, same old crap! tim graham just wrote about the new stadium. i , like everyone else on here, hope the jets flop this year. i know it is NEW YORK, but it is nauseating to keep being fed jets hype. enough already! but instead of posting my thoughts in that thread, my need for attention demanded that I start a new thread. Please respond often.

:mellow:

i know there was a recent thread about "being sick of hearing about the jets". i just thought i would re-kindle the thoughts. i am quite sure a great deal of the contributors on this site surf the various other football sites. but, come on!, anybody check out ESPN on a regular basis? there is not a day that goes by that there are not articles about revis, rex ryan, jason taylor, same old crap! tim graham just wrote about the new stadium. i , like everyone else on here, hope the jets flop this year. i know it is NEW YORK, but it is nauseating to keep being fed jets hype. enough already!

So you start a thread devoted to the Jets????? Hmmmmmmm :mellow:

So you start a thread devoted to the Jets????? Hmmmmmmm :mellow:

forget it!, some on here are more interested in being glib , witty, whatever.. i am just not there , i guess..... don your lampshades and return to being the life of the party, be the star in your breakroom, i will go back and think deeply before starting a thread..

forget it!, some on here are more interested in being glib , witty, whatever.. i am just not there , i guess..... don your lampshades and return to being the life of the party, be the star in your breakroom, i will go back and think deeply before starting a thread..

I am sick of the Jets too. :mellow:

btw I have a homework project I need some help on.

I guess up there in the sticks, the word sick must mean jealous, because if it does this thread makes sense. The Jets made lots of great moves this season and will probably bust a lot of heads this year including Buffalo's. My advice for Bills fans is don't get mad, get even. That's the way to go if you can.

Which you can't.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

I guess up there in the sticks, the word sick must mean jealous, because if it does this thread makes sense. The Jets made lots of great moves this season and will probably bust a lot of heads this year including Buffalo's. My advice for Bills fans is don't get mad, get even. That's the way to go if you can.

Which you can't.

out on bail??

Which you can't.

Now look what you did Dwight!

They called it bond when you're not in podunk towns there flyboy. And no to answer your question. I don't think no judge around here wants no broken fingers.

so what would you do if your team had more than 4 letters in it? Would you be able to spell it then? Cause i really doubt someone like you knows how to use spellchecker.....

so what would you do if your team had more than 4 letters in it? Would you be able to spell it then? Cause i really doubt someone like you knows how to use spellchecker.....

There's ways other than the written word to get your point over.

i am feeling much better! thank you

You're Welcome.

Im just messing with ya. But you did create at thread that Spagnola replied in, so i guess i have to blames you.

You are not the first, nor will you be the last (today) that is hasseld by the crowd for a post.

You're Welcome.

Im just messing with ya. But you did create at thread that Spagnola replied in, so i guess i have to blames you.

You are not the first, nor will you be the last (today) that is hasseld by the crowd for a post.

i do realize that, and appreciate your encouraging words. like i said, it was an impulsive thing and am aware of the crowd on here and really do love the dialogue..