What Marshawn Missed

Ennjay

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Running into people, . . . running past people, putting my hands on people, roughing people up a little bit, I missed that."

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin' . . .

I thought he already had his driver's lisence reinstated...

More quotes from the 3rd best RB on the team...

You mean the best on the field right? Worst off of it no doubt but how can you argue against his performance? How many rushing TDs did Fred get last year?

"Running into people, . . . running past people, putting my hands on people, roughing people up a little bit, I missed that."

And that's just in the bars on Chippewa St. Wait till you see him on the field.....

You mean the best on the field right? Worst off of it no doubt but how can you argue against his performance? How many rushing TDs did Fred get last year?

Sorry, I'm not usually like this, but would you please turn down the volume on the Lynch touchdown crusade? Wasn't your position pretty effectively debunked by the "__ and goal" TD percentage stats someone posted?

(Similarly, people are collectively overdoing the Lynch = worthless crapola).

Am I really going to be the first (and probably only) person to say that I'm happy to see that quote?

Come on, you've got a running back who says he misses getting down to business and plowing down the competition...I'm excited to see if he's going to get back to business this year.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin' . . .

Running into people = the rear end of our offensive tackles

Roughing people up = plowing the side judge who holds the line of scrimmage marker as I crab walk to the sidelines.

Let it go already! We understand how you feel. Obviously rushing TD's are the only way to judge RB's.

Sorry, I'm not usually like this, but would you please turn down the volume on the Lynch touchdown crusade? Wasn't your position pretty effectively debunked by the "__ and goal" TD percentage stats someone posted?

(Similarly, people are collectively overdoing the Lynch = worthless crapola).

Uh no.

I will slow down on the TD crusade when retards stop saying that Lynch is the 3rd best RB on this team. Get over the hate for what he has done off the field. It is blinding people to the reality on the field. NO!! The TD thing hasn't been debunked...pretty sure last time I checked....YEP....Lynch still scores more TDs than Freddie whether he is the starter or not. This is not a work horse/goal line RB situation either. Don't fool yourselves. If you can even entertain that thought you are a BS troll trying to get an argument and you apparently didn't watch any of the games last year.

Lynch is better than Freddie and better than Spiller who has yet to do anything in an NFL uniform. That being said I think by far Spiller COULD be the best of the 3.

Let it go already! We understand how you feel. Obviously rushing TD's are the only way to judge RB's.

WOW...that is funny. People bash Lynch everyday, all day and I am the one that needs to let it go? HHAHHAHAHAHahahahhaAHaAHAH. It is YOU that needs to let it go. "WE understand how you feel." Obviously stats and TDs are not the criteria you use to judge a good RB. Answer me this. When did the NFL start handing out points for yards/carry and good behavior off the field? I think I missed that important piece of news.

Marshawn is on the team. He is a Bill. His success contributes to the teams success which is the most important thing right? Unless of course you are a BS hater with your eyes closed to the fact that he is the best RB on the team that has played an NFL game. So ...YES...PLEASE...

"Let it go already!" STOP HATING ON LYNCH

Uh no.

I will slow down on the TD crusade when retards stop saying that Lynch is the 3rd best RB on this team. Get over the hate for what he has done off the field. It is blinding people to the reality on the field. NO!! The TD thing hasn't been debunked...pretty sure last time I checked....YEP....Lynch still scores more TDs than Freddie whether he is the starter or not. This is not a work horse/goal line RB situation either. Don't fool yourselves. If you can even entertain that thought you are a BS troll trying to get an argument and you apparently didn't watch any of the games last year.

Lynch is better than Freddie and better than Spiller who has yet to do anything in an NFL uniform. That being said I think by far Spiller COULD be the best of the 3.

Your argument would hold more weight if you ignored last year. Jackson outplayed Lynch last year. Not even close.

Your argument would hold more weight if you ignored last year. Jackson outplayed Lynch last year. Not even close.

I'll play along. Can you explain how Jackson outplayed Lynch last year? Something quantitative would be nice.

I'll play along. Can you explain how Jackson outplayed Lynch last year? Something quantitative would be nice.

I'll chime in: we don't have to tear down one RB to build up another. I agree the undervaluing Lynch is annoying and uncalled for. But, I think you are ridiculously hung up on the TD count. I'd be all for your comments if you simply chimed in with something like "Don't hate on Lynch, he's an asset to the team" or even "Lynch has a role to play and has a nose for the end zone."

I'm working, so I don't have time to loook up stats, but I think Jackson was clearly the better RB last year and the end of the year before. He had better field vision and situational awareness. I suspect Jackson had a much higher percentage of throws to him caught and did more with them when he caught the ball. Still, I love Lynch's play and hope he keeps growing and improving. Goodness knows I wouldn't want him beating up our D.

but marshawn is a ghetto thug, so freddy must be better :rolleyes:

EXACTLY K-gun. No doubt he is NOT the best RB OFF the field but on the field you have to be blind or dumb to not see how effective he is. I LOVE Freddie too but Lynch gets us points. END OF STORY!

I'm sorry to the haters, but I like Lynch and want him on the team. I love his attitude on the field.. he loves football, loves the contact, loves the game. Sure the guy has been a little immature.. I know I was when I was 24.. This guy has a long football career ahead of him and I hope it's in Buffalo. Last year he was all smiles and this year he seems like he wants to get to serious business. I hope we carry 4 RB's on the active.. Lynch, Jackson, Spiller and Bell.