Brohm may get QB call in Buffalo

F UNC

Edwards may get the QB call, Fitz may get the QB call.

Summer time football news. :devil:

true dat...nonetheless, if anybody has access i'd like to read the supposed scoop...in the video's they've been posting he has looked good.

in what? 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills with no pads?

thats all there is to go on right now, in comparison, fitz and trent show up on the int reel more often in those same drills, so take from that what you will. Its a new playbook, new offense, and so far it appears that brohm is doing better than expected

thats all there is to go on right now, in comparison, fitz and trent show up on the int reel more often in those same drills, so take from that what you will. Its a new playbook, new offense, and so far it appears that brohm is doing better than expected

I understand that's all we have but to base anything on this is ridiculous. Having said that, I have not read anything that has Brohm playing so well.

I checked my Madden ... Gary Marangi is getting the call.

Reliable sources say that he has been working out for years just waiting for this moment ...

Isn't it amazing how the rumors on this board fly long before the guys start wearing pads? Frankly, I think Gailey is going to carefully analyze at least 3 of the 4 (I think Levi is destined to be our #3 this year) and decide who best fits his system. Gailey wants a guy with brains and skills who is going to lead ... and no we are not talking the #1 pick next year because even under the worst scenario's this Bills team will not be the worst of the NFL come January.

So go out and buy the Marangi jersey's! :devil::w00t:

I understand that's all we have but to base anything on this is ridiculous. Having said that, I have not read anything that has Brohm playing so well.

all the videos @bb.com that i saw, I noticed that while all 3 made decent or good plays, brohm had less INTs and pass breakups, as well as a broken play TD.

all the videos @bb.com that i saw, I noticed that while all 3 made decent or good plays, brohm had less INTs and pass breakups, as well as a broken play TD.

But we do have to take into account, that these are highlight videos. I'm not knocking you or anything, i just wanted to point that out.

But we do have to take into account, that these are highlight videos. I'm not knocking you or anything, i just wanted to point that out.

im well aware of that, and while I do not mistake highlight videos for definitive evidence, i do find it promising that brohm has done well, so far as i can tell, up to this point.

I make no secret of the fact that I would like to seem BB win the starting job, so I like to see my pony leading the pack so far.

im well aware of that, and while I do not mistake highlight videos for definitive evidence, i do find it promising that brohm has done well, so far as i can tell, up to this point.

I make no secret of the fact that I would like to seem BB win the starting job, so I like to see my pony leading the pack so far.

Yea I figured you did. I just figured I'd say something before someone else did. And I to would like to see Brohm win the starting job.

I checked my Madden ... Gary Marangi is getting the call.

Reliable sources say that he has been working out for years just waiting for this moment ...

Isn't it amazing how the rumors on this board fly long before the guys start wearing pads? Frankly, I think Gailey is going to carefully analyze at least 3 of the 4 (I think Levi is destined to be our #3 this year) and decide who best fits his system. Gailey wants a guy with brains and skills who is going to lead ... and no we are not talking the #1 pick next year because even under the worst scenario's this Bills team will not be the worst of the NFL come January.

So go out and buy the Marangi jersey's! :devil::w00t:

at least your insider info is free.

:worthy:

Brohm had a nice bomb to Roscoe during the open practice two weekends ago. Plus when they were doing foot work and throwing at the nets Edwards was having the hardest time hitting the pockets.

That right there should tell us that Brohm is the next starter. Obviously I don't believe that and understand everything is speculation at this point, but one can wish.