Best Football Names In NFL History

Mark VI

Wolfgang was a Kicker who had a cup of coffee with the Bills in the 60's. He was here all of 10 minutes but I'll never forget that name.

Hall of Famer Bronko Nagurski probably has the coolest sounding football name but there were plenty of funny, strange and bizarre names throught the history of the NFL. Many can probably recall some good ones I've forgotten.

My favorite was a WR that played for the Cleveland Browns in the late 60's, early 70's. His name ?

Fair Hooker.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane Falco, QB for the Sentinels.

Nigel 'The Leg' Gruff: Hey Shane Falco! I lost a ton of money on that Sugar Bowl disaster of yours. What a bloody shambles that was. You could smell the stink all the way back in bloody Wales.

Shane Falco: Nice meeting you.

I always liked "Webster Slaughter" because it reminded me of what I wanted to do everytime I surfed across that horrible Emmanuel Lewis sitcom.

141418[/snapback]

Aww, man! That show was sooo funny! Check out these great lines Emmanuel Lewis would say that would be met with a lot of laughter:

"Hi."

"What 'cha doin'?"

"I'm sorry."

"I told you so."

Classics, all. Damn, that kid was funny! I heard he learned "the arts" from the Gary Coleman School of Saying Anything And Getting Laughs For It.