Top NFL snakebit franchises - #10 our Bills

Despite the shrill howls of some here, obviously somebody thinks there are 9 other NFL teams that are worse than us.

PTR

The term "snakebit", to me, implies suffering from bad luck...maybe if they were doing the Top 10 most mis-managed franchises in the NFL, our beloved Bills would rank "higher"? Or, top 10 most inept franchises? Just a thought...back to your regularly scheduled programing... ;)

The term "snakebit", to me, implies suffering from bad luck...maybe if they were doing the Top 10 most mis-managed franchises in the NFL, our beloved Bills would rank "higher"? Or, top 10 most inept franchises? Just a thought...back to your regularly scheduled programing... ;)

I don't know....they just talked about the Saints (#6) when Ditka traded their entire draft for Ricky Williams. The Bills have not reached that depth yet.

PTR

Excellent point! The Bills are snakebit (Wide Right, Home Run Throwback, OJ in the 1990's). They are also horribly mismanaged. Of course, one could argue that the mismanagement at One Bills Drive is part of why the Bills are inept.

I don't know....they just talked about the Saints (#6) when Ditka traded their entire draft for Ricky Williams. The Bills have not reached that depth yet.

PTR

The Bills do it little by little...trade their #9 overall and a 4th for Rob Johnson, trade up for J.P. Losman giving away their 2 and 5 in 2004 and the #1 in 2005, a 2nd and a 3rd for McCargo. That's pretty much a whole draft there, and what do the Bills have to show for it? I'd say they may have reached that depth with these three draft moves.

Excellent point! The Bills are snakebit (Wide Right, Home Run Throwback, OJ in the 1990's). They are also horribly mismanaged. Of course, one could argue that the mismanagement at One Bills Drive is part of why the Bills are inept.

Yeah yeah yeah...but watching this show and thinking about teams like the Saints, Falcons and Cardinals you can see how maybe we aren't that bad. You think no playoffs for 10 years is bad? How's no home playoff game in 62 years sound?

PTR

#10 - Bills

# 9 - Chiefs

# 8 - Jets (???)

# 7 - Lions

# 6 - Saints

# 5 - Oilers/Titans

# 4 - Eagles

# 3 - Bengals

# 2 - Vikings

# 1 - BROWNS!

Where are the Cards?

FYI: Top 10 draft busts is next. Think we'll have any players on that list??

PTR

Yeah..but they won a Super Bowl!

PTR