Hardy will be the #2 WR

Guest dog14787
Easley was drafted as a project WR AND as a Special teams player. We needed some help on special teams last year we were pretty horrible on Special Teams and Easley was a guy we drafted to help on that end (Also Spiller should help in the return game). Easley was a special teams beast his 1st three seasons in college before having a break out year as a WR in his senior year.

So even if Easley doesn't pan out as a top 3 WR he could still serve as a core special teams player much like David Tyree did for the Giants (Tyree might be remembered for the flee to Tyree in that Super Bowl but for many years he was a dynamic special teams player for the Giants).

The kids a ball hawk, something you can't teach, you got it or you don't and Easley's got this...

The kids a ball hawk, something you can't teach, you got it or you don't and Easley's got this...

It seems with every draft there is one guy who steps forward unexpectedly .... no data to say why .. just a hunch that Easley will be "that guy" from this year's draft.

He has the size ... and maybe he has learned how to put it all together! If he does then perhaps that will be the lasting benefit of having TO on the team because TO seemed to embrace his young teammate teaching him about the game.

Having a coach like Gailey will help Hardy too if one of the QB's steps up and is able and willing to throw the ball more than 5 yards down field.

I don't care if we have a young receiving corps because right now pre-training camp we appear to have a good group. I disagree with the negative postings about Easley and Stevie Johnson is ready to play. Plus Shawn Nelson if he stays healthy (new training team should help this) can make plays at TE.

It will all be a mystery until September but Hardy is showing a new attitude and that alone is a good thing!

I think your living in "fantasy Land." Not meant to be rude. On paper, this receiving core is probably one the worst in the NFL.

"corps" not "core"!!!!!!!!

JMJ pray for us.

He's a ball hawk in a mid college program. He may work out and be great as many pro bowlere come from small time programs. But right now is very unknown. It's not like he was a star for all four years and showed improvment either each season.

I hope it odes work out, but at this point, who knows.