Per PFT, Lendale White to be released

PFT reports, "A league source tells us it "looks like" White will indeed be released."

Wonder if this opens the door for a Lynch trade? I believe it was reported Seattle offered a 3rd for him. I don't think he was at OTA's. Why would Seattle trade for White and suddenly release him?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFT reports, "A league source tells us it "looks like" White will indeed be released."

Wonder if this opens the door for a Lynch trade? I believe it was reported Seattle offered a 3rd for him. I don't think he was at OTA's. Why would Seattle trade for White and suddenly release him?

Wow!

Yawn.

My guess is that he failed a drug test for weed. He has recently lost a large amount of weight, and THC metabolites are stored in fat cells. It's not unreasonable to think that because of losing all that weight his body was flooded with them.