a little inside info

Travis should be ready in two weeks. I know that you all want Willis but didn't your heart stop when he came up limping after Travis was carted off the field and that leaves Joe Burns as the only back up. We would have been back to no running game threat and a sack Drew because the recievers are covered.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing we said in the bar was 'sh--, there goes our offseason extra draft pick' when TH went down. Honestly that is all TH is anymore. When he comes into the game he doesnt' seem to give a sh--. He runs, blocks and catches 1/2 assed. His attitude sucks.

Joe burns will BURN people if they underestimate his ass. Didn't this kid kick serious ass in NFLE? He has been on our roster enough now to contribute.

The only thing we said in the bar was 'sh--, there goes our offseason extra draft pick' when TH went down.  Honestly that is all TH is anymore.  When he comes into the game he doesnt' seem to give a sh--. He runs, blocks and catches 1/2 assed.  His attitude sucks.

Joe burns will BURN people if they underestimate his ass. Didn't this kid kick serious ass in NFLE?  He has been on our roster enough now to contribute.

140772[/snapback]

ICE, I believe you're thinking of Ken Simonton (sp?).

Joe burns will BURN people if they underestimate his ass. Didn't this kid kick serious ass in NFLE?  He has been on our roster enough now to contribute.

140772[/snapback]

wasn't that ken simonton?? i don't remember burns missing blocks in NFLE........

<_<

Travis should be ready in two weeks.  I know that you all want Willis but didn't your heart stop when he came up limping after Travis was carted off the field and that leaves Joe Burns as the only back up.  We would have been back to no running game threat and a sack Drew because the recievers are covered.

140684[/snapback]

What do your sources say about Troy Vincent?

\

The only thing we said in the bar was 'sh--, there goes our offseason extra draft pick' when TH went down.  Honestly that is all TH is anymore.  When he comes into the game he doesnt' seem to give a sh--. He runs, blocks and catches 1/2 assed.  His attitude sucks.

140772[/snapback]

You are so full of crap sometimes it's not even funny. His attitude sucks? He doesn't give a sh--? Sorry but he's been supportive all year, and kept his mouth shut on the bench. MM has reported numerous times how he has participated in practice as if he was going to start. Of course you are not going to see "third quarter" Travis when he steps onto the field for one play here, one play there. He has lost his position to the better back, and he has taken that like a man. And if/when he begins to complain about it after the season, he will have every right to.

Travis should be ready in two weeks.  I know that you all want Willis but didn't your heart stop when he came up limping after Travis was carted off the field and that leaves Joe Burns as the only back up.  We would have been back to no running game threat and a sack Drew because the recievers are covered.

140684[/snapback]

zow2 from 2 day ago:

"Bunch of B.S. His fibula is probably snapped in half but they are trying to salvage his trade value by propping up his medical status."

is this just another example of the bills "trying to increase his trade value"?? haha

some people are entirely too negative........

140772[/snapback]

Simonton was the guy who tore up NFL-E with the Claymores... He was the leading rusher 2 seasons ago and looked impressive...

Not sure if Burns did much in NFL-E - if he even went...

As already noted: Joe Burns never played in NFL Europe. The guy who did - Ken Simonton (who won the Offensive MVP over there, IIRC) - is currently out of the league.

And if y'all would be happy with Joe Burns as your starter if anything happened to Willis, I want some of what you're smoking. Personally, I'm still shocked he survived the final cutdown in training camp.

As already noted: Joe Burns never played in NFL Europe. The guy who did - Ken Simonton (who won the Offensive MVP over there, IIRC) - is currently out of the league.

And if y'all would be happy with Joe Burns as your starter if anything happened to Willis, I want some of what you're smoking. Personally, I'm still shocked he survived the final cutdown in training camp.

140843[/snapback]

Burns is a good special teams player and I think that's why he survived. He certainly plays hard every chance he gets but his blitz pickups are downright scary.

140684[/snapback]

Thank God!!! Man, for a minute there I was really worried we would have one less 4th round pick next year. I was also concerned about Willis when I saw Travis get hurt. I mean, Willis is gonna have the football in one hand, his rookie of the year trophy in the other, who the hell is gonna hold his jock strap if Travis isn't around.

This love fest for Travis has always bothered me. Is he a workhorse? Yes! Without a doubt. He plays hurt - great! What a soldier.

But I am so happy to finally have someone who brings... oh what's the word... RESULTS to the team.

Man, I think I am in some sort of non-gay man love with Willis McGahee. This hasn't happened since Jimbo was here. . .

140684[/snapback]

Thanks for the spoilers, now my enjoyment of the Bills games will be ruined.....