Hot for teacher

kegtapr

despite the stereotype of a lecherous middle-aged male teacher pursuing a coquetteish teenage girl, doesn't it seem like the lion's share of inappropriate behavior in this field involves female teachers and male students? why do you suppose this is?

Okay, I went to make a joke and deleted it. I am not sure why female teachers are behaving this way. Mind you, it may have something to do with our acceptance of it. When we hear about something like this we guys all think back to some hot teacher we lusted after. Since we failed, we tend to say, "You go boy." This attitude seems to carry over to the judiciary. Honestly, can't say I see anything wrong with that. If a female teacher seduced my son I would probably not be terribly mad about it unless she got him started doing drugs or messed with his head permanently. Boys are different than girls. Now if some idiot raped (intentionally different than seduced, but for the record, I do not have a daughter) my daughter, someone is getting shot.

Biology plays a role here I suspect. Man protect wo-man. Wo-man nurture boy.

despite the stereotype of a lecherous middle-aged male teacher pursuing a coquetteish teenage girl, doesn't it seem like the lion's share of inappropriate behavior in this field involves female teachers and male students? why do you suppose this is?

Sexual peaks. Men hit their peak between 18-25 while women peak between 25-40. Take one middle-aged woman who is in a sexually stale marriage, add access to young verile males and voila, hot for teacher!

Sexual peaks. Men hit their peak between 18-25 while women peak between 25-40. Take one middle-aged woman who is in a sexually stale marriage, add access to young verile males and voila, hot for teacher!

That is a valid point as well.

I went to highschool with her! (at Canandaigua) Don't remember too much about her though.

WTF - after reading the article, I said there's got to be someone on the board who knows her......And, this is all you got?!? :worthy:

WTF - after reading the article, I said there's got to be someone on the board who knows her......And, this is all you got?!? :worthy:

Right. At least make something up, tell us that she did the whole football team at a party one Friday night.

I had never heard that women peak sexually into their 30's, but after corroboration with various other sources it definitely seems to be true.

I wonder why this is, when a woman's peak fertility is much younger. Seems to not make much sense, from an evolution standpoint. :worthy:

I had never heard that women peak sexually into their 30's, but after corroboration with various other sources it definitely seems to be true.

I wonder why this is, when a woman's peak fertility is much younger. Seems to not make much sense, from an evolution standpoint. :worthy:

Because after the pain and agony of several births, they need a reason to do the deed. :devil: