Hot for teacher

kegtapr

despite the stereotype of a lecherous middle-aged male teacher pursuing a coquetteish teenage girl, doesn't it seem like the lion's share of inappropriate behavior in this field involves female teachers and male students? why do you suppose this is?

If you ever watched the Dateline "To Catch a Predator" series all of the people who show up at the house are men. It was said that women just don't contact strangers over the internet like men do. For some reason I think there has to be a personal connection there.

Any ladies care to chime in?

DB?

You guys got some bad ****, mine was...ummm...NM :worthy:

Actually I never did the purple acid, but my memory's are dim of those days. The 4-way paper hits did it to me, and I am still convinced your tent can breathe in and out, and the trees are reaching for you. Screw that redneck waste case garbage pot, make LSD legal.

We had a teacher like that in my school. I felt bad for her because too many people knew and she was going to get caught. She was young, dumb, immature, and would buy us beer.

We had a teacher like that in my school. I felt bad for her because too many people knew and she was going to get caught. She was young, dumb, immature, and would buy us beer.

Hot?

I think a lot of it has to do with the shifting of cultural priorities. The politics of celebrity and the emphasis this society has placed on vanity has caused some of these 30 something female teachers to lash out against their mid-life crisis by seeing if they are capable of bedding younger individuals, or any individuals at that.