LYNCH JERSEY/JUST BOUGHT ONE

He is still a great back with a great skill set. His worth on the team FAR outweighs his value in a trade. I just wish this team would commit to building the lines, not the backfields (offensive at least). We have used high picks on many backs over the years, and have ignored the lines. Ironically this includes the original drafting of Lynch. After it all an UDFA who no one wanted is currently the best back on the roster.

Thats the RB position in a nut shell

I hope Lynch is on this team for a long time. I have been a petty thief for about ten years now and it has provided a decent living, but I got caught way too much. I am a short white guy of about 215lbs with this straight hair. I'm pretty slow and find it difficult to change direction when running at full speed which makes it difficult to avoid the police.

However, I bought a Lynch Jersey six months ago and wear it whenever I commit petty theft. It has been a godsend. I have not been identified properly once since the purchase. Every person describes the culprit as a African American male about five inches taller and 5-20 lbs heavier with dreadlocks. The slowness and inability to make cuts while running help complete the illusion. The jersey seals the deal.

If Marshawn is traded than I'm afraid I won't be able to make a living anymore.

I'M A BIG FAN OF HIM RUNNING OVER PEOPLE. (ON THE FIELD) LOL!

I REALLY HOPE DE DOESNT GET TRADED!

SUUCKEER!!!! no not really just joking. I like the beast to he just needs to refocus on football and put all that bad stuff behind him. This could be a great backfield him, Jackson and now Stiller. The Bills could really ware out a defense with these guys. :thumbsup:

He is still a great back with a great skill set. His worth on the team FAR outweighs his value in a trade. I just wish this team would commit to building the lines, not the backfields (offensive at least). We have used high picks on many backs over the years, and have ignored the lines. Ironically this includes the original drafting of Lynch. After it all an UDFA who no one wanted is currently the best back on the roster.

Thats the RB position in a nut shell

Wow--he's a "great back"?? Exactly how many "great backs" are there in the NFL right now? Must be a ton of them---in fact the average back must be great.

Wow--he's a "great back"?? Exactly how many "great backs" are there in the NFL right now? Must be a ton of them---in fact the average back must be great.

he IS a great back. last year he had an off year. of course he did. his 3 week suspension messed with his head. then he didnt have full momentum as a number 2. cuz he's not a number 2. he still showed flashes of a bursts. but not enough as a back up...

anyway i hope he stays in buffalo for a long @ time!

I'm with you Clippers. Marshawn is such a character that even with his off-field drama it's hard to hate on him. How many other players in the league had their own theme song after their rookie season? Plus, the footage of him whipping around the golf cart after a Cal win will always be funny.

Marshawn rules, screw anybody who thinks otherwise.

I'm with you Clippers. Marshawn is such a character that even with his off-field drama it's hard to hate on him. How many other players in the league had their own theme song after their rookie season? Plus, the footage of him whipping around the golf cart after a Cal win will always be funny.

Marshawn rules, screw anybody who thinks otherwise.

i like this part!

i work with an eagles fan and when the eagles picked up peters, we went to eagles website. they were justifying why they aquired peters for all that cash. they were showing clips of jason peters. a lot of the clips were of jpeters opening holes for rbs.

screw jason peters, all i remember is lynch finding the holes and drilling. i loved those clips. it was supposed to be focused on peters, but all i "saw" was beastmode do what he does best. which is be a running back beast!

To the OP... If you like the guy who cares what other people think. I personally hope Spiller becomes the answer here in buffalo, and while Marshawn was exciting at times to watch, there were too many times where he frustrated me. I still wear my Losman Jersey, just because I liked him for his effort while he was here.

If Marshawn ever gets traded or leaves, there would be no shame in wearing his jersey, he had his moments, and definitely put forth 100% on the field in his first 2 years.

i like your reply. i actually hope lynch reclaims his #1 spot, spiller 2, then fj 3.