Bills at Green Bay

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, I just booked a hotel room for my dad and I (his annual father's day gift--since I owe him for my curse of Bills fandom!), but they seem to be going fast, as there weren't too many places to choose from. A word to the wise is to book yours now if you want to go to this game. Also got some tix on Stubhub--the middle of section 121 for about $230 bucks each. Now I just need to line up the flights, but looking forward to spending a weekend at a true football shrine.....

I always get my Packer tickets from Event USA aka Packerland tours. Best deals around for indvidual tickets, I have also done their Tailgate packages (@Brett Favre Steakhouse) it's a good deal.

http://www.eventusa.com/packers/tickets/Bu...65.tickets.html

I always get my Packer tickets from Event USA aka Packerland tours. Best deals around for indvidual tickets, I have also done their Tailgate packages (@Brett Favre Steakhouse) it's a good deal.

http://www.eventusa.com/packers/tickets/Bu...65.tickets.html

What do you think about the Packers They have a lot of different options but the prices ar WOAH....

I got 3 tickets already on Stubhub.

Definitely busted the road game budget on these tickets, but the hotel was like $79.

Its Lambeau, its part of NFL history.

Atleast the money is going to the stockholders\residents of Green Bay.

What do you think about the Packers They have a lot of different options but the prices ar WOAH....

It is spendy, but when you have a season ticket waiting list like the Pack does, they can get away with it...

I have been going up there for almost 15 years for Bills games. Next best place to the Ralph. Arrowhead ranks high in my book too.

Two questions...

1) To anyone that's been to GB before, what hotel(s) would you recommend?

2) Are Bills fans staying at a specific hotel? If that's the case, I'll book there.

Thanks,

It's really not a question of which hotel to recommend, it's who has a room.

Shoot to get one by the stadium if you can, it's nice to be able to crawl your ass home after a night of **** talking Packer fans and helping close the bars that are stadium side.

Next best place is downtown. Quick cab ride -- watch the cabbies like hawks -- the bastards will take your money.

If those two fail, anywhere in the Fox River valley will work, and most will have a game shuttle -- or transportation arrangements of some sort, just call.

Damn!!!! I would love to commit but it's too close to the NE* game, to which I'm already committed. Will let you know if that changes.

Damn. And I'm the guy for the eating challenge too - I once put down a 40-oz. porterhouse, with all the trimmings, at Morton's/Chicago on Fat Tueday - then had a big cheesecake desert, then went 'hunting' at Excalibur.

Damn.

I once ate 40 boxes of Lorna Doones in one sitting!

It's really not a question of which hotel to recommend, it's who has a room.

Shoot to get one by the stadium if you can, it's nice to be able to crawl your ass home after a night of **** talking Packer fans and helping close the bars that are stadium side.

Next best place is downtown. Quick cab ride -- watch the cabbies like hawks -- the bastards will take your money.

If those two fail, anywhere in the Fox River valley will work, and most will have a game shuttle -- or transportation arrangements of some sort, just call.

Thanks!

If you book a Hotel in Green Bay you HAVE to book for a weekend, and its pretty pricey. If you check around Madison or Appletown you'll be much better off, but the downside is your not in "crawling" distance as stated above. :rolleyes:

If you book a Hotel in Green Bay you HAVE to book for a weekend, and its pretty pricey. If you check around Madison or Appletown you'll be much better off, but the downside is your not in "crawling" distance as stated above. :rolleyes:

Madison? Are you crazy? Thats a two plus hour drive.

Fox river valley is your best bet. Oshkosh, Fon Du Lac, Appleton, De Pere, etc. And I don't know who you are talking to, but booking for a weekend is not required. Might be for the hotels right by the stadium--but you will find one downtown that will do it.

I would not go any further south than Fon Du Lac and even that is too far.

I fully planned to go until the schedule was released. It's only a week after our Bills home opener and since it's their home opener I didn't want to blow my Christmas money on Tickets.

Hope you all have a blast.

If you book a Hotel in Green Bay you HAVE to book for a weekend, and its pretty pricey. If you check around Madison or Appletown you'll be much better off, but the downside is your not in "crawling" distance as stated above. :unsure:

Ignore this person. The hotels in Green Bay are Super Cheap as in Sub $120.00 a night