HELLLLP!

You said "the grandson", which many of us interpreted as "her grandson", which, as your mother in law, would make the child yours.

Ah, I hate to get involved with these pety things, but in KD in CT's post, it looks like you used "the" grandson. Either way, it doesn't bother me, and people can use this board to vent however they would like. This being said, I think KD is the one who should take a chill, let the man say what he wants...

No argument there. Reading anything you post is definitely a stupid move.

and every thing you post is just mean and hateful i feel very sorry for you that you have to take every thing so seriously.I was just trying to have a little fun. Go ahead and call me stupid all you want that's ok I can take it.Because I Would rather be a 1000 times as stupid as you think I am than to be any thing like you thank you and have a nice life.

and every thing you post is just mean and hateful i feel very sorry for you that you have to take every thing so seriously.I was just trying to have a little fun. Go ahead and call me stupid all you want that's ok I can take it.Because I Would rather be a 1000 times as stupid as you think I am than to be any thing like you thank you and have a nice life.

I love my mother-in-law, but after about 2 hours, I've had enough. So I can relate. I don't blame you for coming here to try to escape a little. Looks like it didn't work out too well, though. Sorry, man!

This is an internet site, so take it at such. KD is not stupid or evil, you are not stupid or evil. You did not make clear, the relationship.

Channel your energy to the new addition to your family.

We all wish you and yours well. :D

I love my mother-in-law, but after about 2 hours, I've had enough. So I can relate. I don't blame you for coming here to try to escape a little. Looks like it didn't work out too well, though. Sorry, man!

Oh that's ok this was probably a stupid thread anyway. I really didn't mean to confuse or bore anyone and I apologize for it. I just meant it as a joke and I really don't have nothing against my mother in law.

This is an internet site, so take it at such. KD is not stupid or evil, you are not stupid or evil. You did not make clear, the relationship.

Channel your energy to the new addition to your family.

We all wish you and yours well. :D

you are 100% right. thank you very much. :thumbsup:

Get 'em Papa! :thumbsup:

I hope all is well...wishing the grandson and your daughter good health! :thumbsup:

why, is his mother-in-law cute?

jw

You tell us?

ah no that makes her the great grandmother and it was my duaghter who is the mother. I am the grandfather and i did say my grandson.

Dude if she's a great grandmother stop complaining. She could be just good or even bad.