HELLLLP!

I don't know what has felt longer the 10 years of no Bills playoffs or the last 4 days of having my mother in law staying here. I GOTTA SAY IT FEELS AWFULLY CLOSE. lol. She came in from Florida this past Sunday to see my grandson who was born last March, 3 months premature and just came home from the hospital this past Thursday. The reason I have posted this is to thank this board and all the posters for helping me keep my sanity while she is here. :rolleyes:<_<:unsure: At least this gives me a chance to escape.

I don't know what has felt longer the 10 years of no Bills playoffs or the last 4 days of having my mother in law staying here. I GOTTA SAY IT FEELS AWFULLY CLOSE. lol. She came in from Florida this past Sunday to see the grandson who was born last March, 3 months premature and just came home from the hospital this past Thursday. The reason I have posted this is to thank this board and all the posters for helping me keep my sanity while she is here. :rolleyes:<_<:unsure: At least this gives me a chance to escape.

Dude, seriously? Your kid spent the first two months of his life in the hospital (presumably with very serious issues) and just came home and you're bitching about your MIL?? :lol:

Dude, seriously? Your kid spent the first two months of his life in the hospital (presumably with very serious issues) and just came home and you're bitching about your MIL?? <_<

no iam not serious. cant you take a joke or what. Apeartally you can't read anyway I said he was my grandson not my child so get a life. :rolleyes:

no iam not serious. cant you take a joke or what. Apeartally you can't read anyway I said he was my grandson not my child so get a life. :rolleyes:

You said "the grandson", which many of us interpreted as "her grandson", which, as your mother in law, would make the child yours.

I can sort of relate...my girlfriend just took her first trip away, without me, in 3 1/2 years...she left last Friday, coming home today, any minute. I love her, but damn, that was the shortest 5 days ever...

You said "the grandson", which many of us interpreted as "her grandson", which, as your mother in law, would make the child yours.

ah no that makes her the great grandmother and it was my duaghter who is the mother. I am the grandfather and i did say my grandson.

no iam not serious. cant you take a joke or what.

Oh, than this is just a pointless and stupid thread. Got it.

Apeartally you can't read

No, apparently you can't write. Or spell.

Thank you.