Bills sign RB Chad Simpson

he was the Colts kick returner last year.

http://twitter.com/adam_schefter

If he even makes it to Training Camp it is doubtful he will be on the final roster. He is a running back/kick returner, two of the few positions on this roster than we actually have alot of quality depth. Maybe they are bringing in as many RBs as possible, because with this terrible Offensive Line, who knows how many will get hurt and need to be replaced.

If he even makes it to Training Camp it is doubtful he will be on the final roster. He is a running back/kick returner, two of the few positions on this roster than we actually have alot of quality depth. Maybe they are bringing in as many RBs as possible, because with this terrible Offensive Line, who knows how many will get hurt and need to be replaced.

I for one LOVE this move and I will buy his jersey ASAP....

Signed Travis Simpson....

Missed out on my Ko Simpson jersey...

I for one LOVE this move and I will buy his jersey ASAP....

Signed Travis Simpson....

Missed out on my Ko Simpson jersey...

I guess it wouldn't be the Bills we all love without a Simpson on the roster. Might sell more tickets signing Jessica Simpson though.

It'll be nice to see a Simpson carrying the rock for the Bills again.

You're right, it must be a PR move! Think of the possibilities - give him #32, all the back stories about restoring the glory...

I'm sure the ticket office is going to start extended hours to handle all the season ticket requests.

BRANDOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!

/sarcasm off