(OT)British Actress Emma Thompson

The Poojer

anyone else she is a really hot piece of english "toffee", every movie i see of hers i am just mesmorized by her, she has a certain elegant(?) quality about her.  I really like her....btw she is in the movie love actually

139656[/snapback]

Have you seen her in the movie The Tall Guy? Nice! :lol:

anyone else she is a really hot piece of english "toffee", every movie i see of hers i am just mesmorized by her, she has a certain elegant(?) quality about her.  I really like her....btw she is in the movie love actually

139656[/snapback]

I don't think she's that good looking, but I think she's a tremendous actress. One of the best.

139656[/snapback]

A tremendous performance in "Much Ado About Nothing"...

sounds like a chick flick. so ill ask again. do you have a link to a nice pic???? :lol:  :w00t:

139711[/snapback]

Nope - it's a comedy with Rowan Atkinson (who plays a parody of himself) and Jeff Goldblum as Rowan's sidekick.

If you've ever seen Rowan's act, Jeff plays the "patsy" role to Rowan's multiple characters.

Worth a watch.

Oh, Emma has a topless scene in the movie.