Nevergiveup we need you!!

You have been great at giving us incredible information for the past few months. So if you have the time and see this, any update on the Gaither situation would be much appreciated for everyone. :thumbsup:

I think I speak on behalf of most everyone on here when I say that I really appreciate your contributions to this board.

You have been great at giving us incredible information for the past few months. So if you have the time and see this, any update on the Gaither situation would be much appreciated for everyone. :thumbsup:

I think I speak on behalf of most everyone on here when I say that I really appreciate your contributions to this board.

absolutely!, espn is now speculating, the bills may be looking at brown from new orleans .

How good is Gaither or Brown just not familiar with these players.....some help please........are they the reason we didn't draft a LT.

Nevergiveup!!!

just curious what all has nevergiveup predicted? i am not questioning his ability just literaly want to know. Did he predict CJ?

Click on members, type in nevergiveup and read his posts.

Why everyone is freaking out atm is because the Bills really need some serious upgrades on the O line, both tackles and center could have stood a youth movement from the draft.

If RW had only slapped DJ in the back of the head and made him draft Michael Oher last year...

Anyway, nevergiveup and some really good insight into what the Bills were going to do for HC and then the draft.

just curious what all has nevergiveup predicted? i am not questioning his ability just literaly want to know. Did he predict CJ?

Yes. And he did long before anyone else even imagined it. He also told us the coaching hire and GM hire. He has given us other info, but for the most part they were whispers he was hearing and he shared with us.

NGU I am sure is around but he won't post until he has something solid or it is 'safe' for him to do so.

i saw his cousin, sometimesnotthatintoit, he didn't want to speculate.

a solid to above-average LT makes things interesting, assuming EW makes it back relatively quickly.

Gaither is terrific. Brown was a bit below average last year, but that's a huge improvement over what we had.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.ph...&numgames=1

Brown was injured last year. Bushrod started most of the season in his place. Prior to that Brown was in the ProBowl in 06 and 08, FWIW. The reason Brown is on the block is cuz NO won the Superbowl without him, and he is soon to be up for a big contract. As an interesting side note, he's not presently listed on the NO Saints roster on ESPN... nor is Gaither currently listed on BAL's roster on ESPN. Nor is either player listed on their current team's roster on either official team website.

Brown was injured last year. Bushrod started most of the season in his place. Prior to that Brown was in the ProBowl in 06 and 08, FWIW. The reason Brown is on the block is cuz NO won the Superbowl without him, and he is soon to be up for a big contract. As an interesting side note, he's not presently listed on the NO Saints roster on ESPN... nor is Gaither currently listed on BAL's roster on ESPN. Nor is either player listed on their current team's roster on either official team website.

I say get both of them. We need right and left tackles.

NGU I am sure is around but he won't post until he has something solid or it is 'safe' for him to do so.

I agree. It's best not to smoke him out. He's always come through. We should have a NGU bat-signal type of light to let him know when he (could be a she as well) is needed.

I say get both of them. We need right and left tackles.

Agree +1000 Brown is good, but a bit of a question mark as far as his back is conserned and Gaither has the motivation question marks but they both would be great up grades for us and soildify our line. We could be good, sooner with these 2, only problem I could see is both wanting LT money, wtf do you do about that? IDK, just get one?

I have another Question,

Did we sign a center this off season? I think we up graded it last year a bit, but we could still develop one IMO.

Agree +1000 Brown is good, but a bit of a question mark as far as his back is conserned and Gaither has the motivation question marks but they both would be great up grades for us and soildify our line. We could be good, sooner with these 2, only problem I could see is both wanting LT money, wtf do you do about that? IDK, just get one?

I have another Question,

Did we sign a center this off season? I think we up graded it last year a bit, but we could still develop one IMO.

Our best hope is for Kyle Calloway to develop into a solid right guard so Eric Wood can shift over to C. About Brown and Gaither, I think we would be giving up way too much to do that. Meredith is better than most think, so I don't see RT as an important enough need to warrant what it would cost.

Our best hope is for Kyle Calloway to develop into a solid right guard so Eric Wood can shift over to C.

About Brown and Gaither, I think we would be giving up way too much to do that.

Meredith is better than most think, so I don't see RT as an important enough need to warrant what it would cost.

As far as your first sentence, yeah I don't mean to make building a football team sound easy but the trend these days is to take college DTs and make them into 5 technique, 3-4 DEs. The trend also is to take college OTs and make them guards. I'm sure Calloway was drafted for this purpose and he sounds like he has the credentials to be a viable success.

As for your second sentence, what do you define as "too much?"

As for your third sentence, I also believe that Meredith is a very viable candidate and actually, having seen a bit of Cornell Green, I'm simply not that worried about right tackle. The position will be adequately filled this year and solidified/upgraded next year.

As far as your first sentence, yeah I don't mean to make building a football team sound easy but the trend these days is to take college DTs and make them into 5 technique, 3-4 DEs. The trend also is to take college OTs and make them guards. I'm sure Calloway was drafted for this purpose and he sounds like he has the credentials to be a viable success.

As for your second sentence, what do you define as "too much?"

As for your third sentence, I also believe that Meredith is a very viable candidate and actually, having seen a bit of Cornell Green, I'm simply not that worried about right tackle. The position will be adequately filled this year and solidified/upgraded next year.

Too much would be anything over a 4th, and I'm even iffy about that. I love the way Buddy drafted this year and I believe that those picks would be more important than adding a RT.

I believe that is because they are both restricted free agents who have not yet signed their tenders.