Random ****

Chef Jim

Haven't needed any. Everyplace takes plastic.

Oh, and I'm married.

Yeah, being self employed in a service business, I tend to have cash in my pocket a lot. Never seems to be as much there in the morning as there was when I went to bed. :thumbsup:

If he is still with us, he'll give you a talking-to about not carrying a wad.

Well seeing his son is 81 he's not been with us for a long time. But when he was alive if he gave me a talking to I never had any idea what he was saying. Loved him like crazy though. He was a Chef too and a pretty damn good one or so I was told.

I thought you were black? :thumbsup:

Funny you should say that I was just telling someone yesterday that when my dad is in the sun he gets DARK. His buddies used to say he looked like Bill Cosby. So, maybe I am black. :)

Well seeing his son is 81 he's not been with us for a long time. But when he was alive if he gave me a talking to I never had any idea what he was saying. Loved him like crazy though. He was a Chef too and a pretty damn good one or so I was told.

Good for him. Have you ever considered moving to Italy? It's the developed world's most disorganized society - and that's it's charm. I recall you talking about the Piedmont region.

Good for him. Have you ever considered moving to Italy? It's the developed world's most disorganized society - and that's it's charm. I recall you talking about the Piedmont region.

Now that's another funny thing to be brought up. I interviewed a guy this week whose wife works for the Italian consulate here in SF. I told him my grandfather was from Italy and he asked me if I had ever thought of becoming an Italian citizen. I didn't know that was possible which he said it was. I asked what would be the benefit of that. He gave me one response the really piqued my interest. "Have you ever thought about retiring in Italy?" Hell yeah. I'm going to look into it.

Now that's another funny thing to be brought up. I interviewed a guy this week whose wife works for the Italian consulate here in SF. I told him my grandfather was from Italy and he asked me if I had ever thought of becoming an Italian citizen. I didn't know that was possible which he said it was. I asked what would be the benefit of that. He gave me one response the really piqued my interest. "Have you ever thought about retiring in Italy?" Hell yeah. I'm going to look into it.

Consider San Marino. Andorra, if you care to wheel and deal in retirement...

My friend is a total libertarian (small l). He lives in Singapore with his wife/kids. When his 1st boy was born, he wanted to open up a savings account. They were so persistent in asking for a SSN, he got up and walked out. A day later he started the process for getting him Italian citizenship. I don't think he'll ever come back to the US permanently, although he owns a business based in Las Vegas.

Weird dude. Sent me this book.