One of the benefits of more channels

I remember in the 80's Mary Hart's[of entertainment tonight] legs where a big deal. Even had them insured for $1M apiece[whats with the apiece? Would viewers still tune in if she just had "a" nice leg?] Anyway what made me think of this is I watch the panel talk shows on fox often, and apparently every "former" defense attorney/prosecutor is a beautiful Young woman with killer legs. How do they find them?

I remember in the 80's Mary Hart's[of entertainment tonight] legs where a big deal. Even had them insured for $1M apiece[whats with the apiece? Would viewers still tune in if she just had "a" nice leg?] Anyway what made me think of this is I watch the panel talk shows on fox often, and apparently every "former" defense attorney/prosecutor is a beautiful Young woman with killer legs. How do they find them?

I find it ironic when one of those women comment on a discrimination case.

Supporting only women who share the same belief system is hypocritical.

Not speaking up against discrimination against those same women - many of whom have shattered the glass ceiling - is ironic. IMV.

I have to admit I can see Fox's motivation though. Janet Reno as your legal expert would not do much for ratings, particularly in a short dress :thumbsup:

You don't see me griping do you? Hell, I bet some of them feel bad after they do comment on discrimination. Besides, eventually these hot chicks and mimbos will be replaced by animated computer sims.

Easy. Start with the crotch and work your way down. :thumbsup:

As opposed to the silence of the lambs from NOW when a conservative woman gets pilloried in the media?

They don't get pilloried because they're conservative women, they get pilloried when they say stupid or offensive things, like when Ann Coulter told a 17-year-old Muslim student to "take a camel" instead of the flying carpet she has previously suggested Muslims use for transportation. But she and others make their money from like-minded people by being offensive.

I have to admit I can see Fox's motivation though. Janet Reno as your legal expert would not do much for ratings, particularly in a short dress :)

I don't know whether to :lol: or :bag: . If Janet Reno were that young today she'd be playing in the WNBA.

Easy. Start with the crotch and work your way down. :thumbsup:

:lol: