Mosque coming to Ground Zero

Again, depends on what you define as the perimeter.

And again, no response to trains & construction equipment regularly tramping on the sacred dust (or the daily sewage leaks) ...

And again, why is Alan's Falafel stand allowed to operate across the street? The fruit guys?

Falafel isn't a traditional Islamic victory celebration.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two is "a few".

Then two MORE.

Either that and leave it where it is and lets hear Rauf state the following:

1. Sharia Law has NO place in the USA.

2. His comments post 9/11 that the US was "complicit" in the atrocity were out of line and apologize for them

3. That this location has NO connection to 9/11, nor does it symbolize ANY kind of "victory" or "conquest" to the Islamic World.

4. Agree that Hamas is a terrorist organization

5. Agree to NOT seek and REFUSE offered funding or this project from ANY sworn enemies of the United States, most notably Iran.

This is the least Rauf can do. HE is the one saying the purpose of this thing is to "build bridges" and foster understanding. If this is true, it would behoove Rauf to get going on that goal NOW.

3. That this location has NO connection to 9/11, nor does it symbolize ANY kind of "victory" or "conquest" to the Islamic World.

I can answer that one. The developers paid under $5 million for the site in 2006, which is far below what the building could have been sold for. The widow of the owner needed cash. So, you should add the Japanese wife of a Jewish real estate owner as part of the Islam conspiracy.

I can answer that one. The developers paid under $5 million for the site in 2006, which is far below what the building could have been sold for. The widow of the owner needed cash. So, you should add the Japsnese wife of a Jewish real estate owner as part of the Islam conspiracy.

A sneaky Shinto/mitzvotic plot to establish Sharia throughout Manhattan. I knew it.

When do you graduate from high school?

Since it's not relevant to you being a liberal myna bird douche bag whose act is incredibly tiresome, none of your !@#$ing business.

Go ahead and continue in the direction you're obviously going and see how far you can get.

As is his choice, pity you are are against others exercising similar rights. Your glee at the prospect of thefts, deliberate sabotage and union interference is duly noted. Hypocrite.

Once and for all, I am not against anybody exercising their rights, nor do I deny that those rights exist. I am simply saying that having a right to be d-bag, doesn't mean that you should. Further, I don't see how this helps anybody with anything. I have the exact same questions about the "wisdom" of this decision as everybody else, including Obama. :thumbsup:

I am calling these Mosque builders idiots, because they are making an idiot's choices. It's as simple as that.

As far as the "deliberate sabotage" goes, that's a hysterical way to put it. I would hardly describe my views as gleeful, more like based in reality. It's funny because it's true. I laugh at what goes on in NYC consistently, this is just one case where I can see the opportunity for even more humor than normal. So, no, there's nothing hypocritical about me laughing at the ridiculousness that is NYC, I do it all the time, and it usually starts immediately when I get off the train in Penn Station.

A sneaky Shinto/mitzvotic plot to establish Sharia throughout Manhattan. I knew it.

If you think that was a joke, today's protesters are holding up signs:

"Jews control America"

"Google it: Jewish Billionnaires"

"Jews control America"

If you live long enough, things always come back around. That kind of Jew-hating is why Israel has the right to exist and is also the reason why they should just kick ass without interference from us.

If you live long enough, things always come back around. That kind of Jew-hating is why Israel has the right to exist and is also the reason why they should just kick ass without interference from us.

... the protesters didn't look Muslim ...

Who in turn are pawns of the Amish. The Ohio Amish to be exact.

That makes even more sense. Did you know that the name of the food market next to the mosque is "Amish Market"

The dots are starting to connect. Hell, we have more proof on these pages of the conspiracy than the idiots who filmed Loose Change.

... the protesters didn't look Muslim ...

Did I say they were? Check out some of the responses to the Mavi Marmara videos on youtube. A good number of the virulent antisemitic responses came from who would otherwise seem to be ordinary average non-Muslims from elsewhere.

I say israel has a right to exist and kick ass so people in the West and elsewhere can never again perpetrate a holocaust.

"Jews control America"

As if being responsible for artificial turf wasn't enough.

Of course, that's still better than the group in mid-town today who were protesting.......Air Conditioning (it's 87 here today). My favorite sign was "Cap the A/C gusher!"

Who in turn are pawns of the Amish. The Ohio Amish to be exact.

Dammit! I knew there was I reason I like their apple butter so much. They have been lulling me into a false sense of security, and distracting me with cheap prices for good food while their carry out their dastardly plans.

The dots are starting to connect. Hell, we have more proof on these pages of the conspiracy than the idiots who filmed Loose Change.

But those guys are still waaay ahead of us on the spooky music aspect of the conspiracy.

Did I say they were? Check out some of the responses to the Mavi Marmara videos on youtube. A good number of the virulent antisemitic responses came from who would otherwise seem to be ordinary average non-Muslims from elsewhere.

I say israel has a right to exist and kick ass so people in the West and elsewhere can never again perpetrate a holocaust.

... and what does this have to do with the mosque?

Sure as long as they live up to their agreements regarding settlements, which they have NEVER fully done. You don't get a license to be a lying, duplicitous douche when you get your "right to exist" license.

Every time things get close to being reasonable, the far right Israelis show up with their Uzis, start settling land they aren't supposed to, and everything goes to hell.

And, the the douches on the other side start launching rockets from the back of a pickup truck...and on and on.